Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

not sure what SRK has to do with this, his words mean nothing thse guys came in boats? fark that..from where
you are under-estimating legions of fans khans have... if they talk, i bet atleast 10 percent of home-grown terrorists will turn away.. cricketers and bollywood people are the most influential people...

i will continue to blame islam for this madness-99% of "innocent" muslims are culpable in this "jihad" by turning a blind eye on their fellow muslims who are reponsible for this.
It may seem unfair to blame all Muslims, but you are right, most of them will turn a blind eye to extremists, which is as bad as supporting terrorists. But we must not forget there are plenty of innocent Muslims, we'd be as bad as the terrorists if we did that. IF Raj Thakrey and his goons act like they act I feel sh!t is going to hit the fan, lots more innocent people will die
saw those scenes where sons of guns got police vehicle and then shot at onlookers randomly while driving.. .. if my car was sitting there, i would have gone after them.. if I had a bike and a gun.. i would have gone after them... sheeet sheeeet sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
How pathetic are these police to have their vehicle hijacked Take the terrorists out, its not like if you give in to their demands they'll change anything, many innocent people will still die

if they are paki citizens then they must be show on TV ... take them to UN ... show the world ...
Hahahahha their own country is getting shafted by all kinds of people, you think they give a crap about UN? They are too busy begging for money from Saudis and IMF LOL If any Paki is caught skin them alive!

Live? What was he/she saying? IBN link just won't work for me. Sticking with US CNN for now.
He could see flames earlier, now just smoke, he can hear gunshots in the background, family is in ireland, hotel phones not working... CNN is asking him random questions like when did u sleep, what time did u get up... wtf let him talk to the cops so they can locate him!! i cant believe them

All of India must be awake now, don't even know if many got to sleep What a horrific sight/news to wake up to Why do the news channels keep talking about how great a building the Taj is, fair enough its a beautiful building, but seriously people are dying, India is under attack and all these people keep talking about is how amazing the building was