Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Yep, same response...laugh all the way, b/c our news tells us he spends most of his time in India, and the rest in foreign countries. He just feeds your government and policemen to keep their mouth shut. And now please don't tell me your policemen and politicians do not take bribe and stuff. b/w can most of you posters reply without using vulgar language or showing vulgar signs...or should I just assume it's a daily bread and butter of yours.....though obviously don't mean to offend nice posters over here.
b/w can most of you imposters from across the border live without killing innocent people ...or should I just assume it's a daily bread and butter of yours.....though obviously don't mean to offend nice posters over here. :eyedance:

Its better to show fingers then to send some losers to attack innocent people... or is it what pakistanis consider bravery ? About dawood .. u gotta be blind or maybe just another terrorist/idiot
Just look at the attitude..all you guys do is call Pakistanis and some poster call Muslims terrorists. Is that all you really got left? Have ran out of logic and only got that ridiculous statement to make your ridiculous point. I have said it several times and I will say it again, Terrorists are animals in my book and in my religion and am sure it's in yours too. Every good Muslim/Pakistani and sane human being thinks that terrorists have no religion, no sanity...they are worse than wild animals, no matter who they are either Muslims, Hindu, Christians etc.

Just look at the attitude..all you guys do is call Pakistanis and some poster call Muslims terrorists. Is that all you really got left? Have ran out of logic and only got that ridiculous statement to make your ridiculous point. I have said it several times and I will say it again' date=' Terrorists are animals in my book and in my religion and am sure it's in yours too. Every good Muslim/Pakistani and sane human being thinks that terrorists have no religion, no sanity...they are worse than wild animals, no matter who they are either Muslims, Hindu, Christians etc.[/quote'] but they all are fighting allah's war , isnt what they claim ? Yes I agree there are paistanis who want peace but not the idiot in the video ... he is talking about haath pair kaat dengey .. isnt he ?

Just look at the attitude..all you guys do is call Pakistanis and some poster call Muslims terrorists. Is that all you really got left? Have ran out of logic and only got that ridiculous statement to make your ridiculous point. I have said it several times and I will say it again' date=' Terrorists are animals in my book and in my religion and am sure it's in yours too. Every good Muslim/Pakistani and sane human being thinks that terrorists have no religion, no sanity...they are worse than wild animals, no matter who they are either Muslims, Hindu, Christians etc.[/quote'] Get laid. :kiss::kiss: :alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty:

Guest dada_rocks

Nobody asked that ididot it was BJ who set the peace rolling betwene india and pakisan why wud they jeopardise it.. heck that guy is spewing nothng but pile of ***** anyway

The way you guys are mocking this guy' date=' that's exactly how we laugh all the way when we see Indian media blaming Pakistan for every misdeed.[/quote'] No "you all" laugh at watching the beheadings, the tortured bodies and killed children of every non-muslim that these barbarics committed and you are well aware of that because of your visits to the Pakistani forums where "you all" are celebrating how Jewish people died a brutal death, how Hindus died and one day there will be Islamic rule in India, How Dawood is screwing India and India's administration is not able to stop him. And while Indian media has its faults and our democracy allows us to point out their errors (not blatant distortion and fanaticism) "you all's" media actually actually end up being a suited up version of these bloodthirsty, evil people instigating the "true Islamics" to take over the world, to kill anything that is non-muslim and impose Sharia **** all world over. So when next time you are watching Indian media with your brethren and mocking the allegations against Pakistan do realize that yours is a failed state; very soon everyone is going to be blaming Pakistan because it is the "paradise" to these fanatics but till the last day Pakistan exists every Paki will not be able to see that because they will be enjoying the derelict speeches of their Mullahs and the beheadings of innocent people in the name of religion.

but they all are fighting allah's war , isnt what they claim ? Yes I agree there are paistanis who want peace but not the idiot in the video ... he is talking about haath pair kaat dengey .. isnt he ?
Why is it so hard to understand?? If you came running after innocent people calling 'Jai Mata Ki' or 'Jai Bajrang bali' etc naras would that mean you are fighting for your religion and according to your teachings? And please don't give me any detail about the text and stuff, I am just asking you to assume the scenario and think logically. Should I assume Gujrat, Assam, recent Chrisitian massacre and other countless conflicts in India being done for the sake of Hinduism?!

This HAS to be THE best comment EVER given on electronic media HISTORY! Our world renowned, pulitzer prize winning defence analyst has this to say on the Western Media; 'Agar aap Western media ko bi dekhena... Israeli media aur American media ko dekhe..yoo lagtain, itne bade bade articles nikhal rahe hain ki jaise ye articles bane banain pehle se taiyar rakhe hua the... And they were waiting for this.. They knew this event is going to come.. Aur is articles ko publish karna shuru kar diya'.. :hysterical: Wonderful find Zaid Saab.. So according to you, these articles were written before, with only blanks left for the exact date, location and casualty of the terror attack... Stunning detection! :haha: