Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Guest dada_rocks
Why is it so hard to understand?? If you came running after innocent people calling 'Jai Mata Ki' or 'Jai Bajrang bali' etc naras would that mean you are fighting for your religion and according to your teachings? And please don't give me any detail about the text and stuff' date=' I am just asking you to assume the scenario and think logically. Should I assume Gujrat, Assam, recent Chrisitian massacre and other countless conflicts in India being done for the sake of Hinduism?![/quote'] Cut the crap dude.. ever heard anybdy else quoting GEETA in defence of their acts or wuoting bible.. don;t try to muddle things.. we routinely hear quotation from quran in the justificationa mails of these mofos.... it's not that they are just shouting allah ho akbar they are putting defence of their act in place through quranic quotes.....then there are n nmber of islamic scholars who defend that interpretation of those quotes from the great al Qardhavi to lowly Zaakir hussain they all agree on that And then there is small matter of Pakistan's officialtext book mentally preparing these mofos for shadat.... Mar gaye to shahihd bach gaye to Ghazi that's the moto... Where do you think, and by whom do you think are the teachers instructed to ensure that students from class 1 onwards “recognise the importance of jihad”; to ensure that they “must be aware of the blessings of jihad”; to ensure that they “create yearning for jihad in his heart”; to ensure that they develop “love and aspiration for jihad, tabligh, shahadat, sacrifice, ghazi, shaheed”? Where do you think, and by whom are teachers instructed to ensure that students from kindergarten onwards learn to “make speeches on jihad and shahadat”, and are “judged on their spirit while making speeches on jihad”? Do you think these are instructions issued by the Islamic fundamentalists to maulvis in madrasas? They are instructions given by the Government of Pakistan through official circulars to principals and teachers in government schools of Pakistan. You didn’t know that? Exactly. That is a large part of the problem. You will find reams of these and other facts in the 2002 report edited by Pakistani academics, A.H. Nayyar and Ahmed Salim, and published by the Sustainable Development Institute, Islamabad, ‘The Subtle Subversion: The state of curricula and textbooks in Pakistan, Urdu, English, Social Studies and Civics’. Get on to the Internet, download and read the report from www.sdpi.org. Here is a part of the problem that you can solve by yourself.

Why is it so hard to understand?? If you came running after innocent people calling 'Jai Mata Ki' or 'Jai Bajrang bali' etc naras would that mean you are fighting for your religion and according to your teachings? And please don't give me any detail about the text and stuff' date=' I am just asking you to assume the scenario and think logically. Should I assume Gujrat, Assam, recent Chrisitian massacre and other countless conflicts in India being done for the sake of Hinduism?![/quote'] No you should not assume that- those people should be condemned and actually are condemned brutally in India because the Indian identity supercedes the Hindu identity; reverse is not true for not only Pakistan but every Isalmic nation where Muslim identity os used to separate friends from enemies. The % of fanatic attacks all over the world are dominated by Islamic jehadis by such an extent that a rethinking of whether staying a Muslim even makes sense anymore if you are trully committed to peace anymore is neccessary. But unfortumately you and your brethren are so blinded by being immersed in the "Muslim Identity", "discrimination against our kind" and "our right to rule the world while everything Western, Jewish and Hindus" is wrong that this rethinking will not happen. That leaves only one solution- elimination of such blind people in the world and restoring balance.

Why do muslims monopolize the world terrorism industry?
I understand, but conflicts in Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan are not helping either.,....No way defending any terrorists here, but people surviving in those war-tone regions turn into either freedom fighters or sadly coward monsters who run after innocent citizens instead of fighting the actual army who invaded their land.

Why is it so hard to understand?? If you came running after innocent people calling 'Jai Mata Ki' or 'Jai Bajrang bali' etc naras would that mean you are fighting for your religion and according to your teachings? And please don't give me any detail about the text and stuff' date=' I am just asking you to assume the scenario and think logically. Should I assume Gujrat, Assam, recent Chrisitian massacre and other countless conflicts in India being done for the sake of Hinduism?![/quote'] they are being interrogated and tried and will get punished if found guilty ... what happened to the 3 morons who were released by India after the hijacking... didnt they organize rallies in pak.. didnt one of them kill Daniel pearl in pak ? Ok I cant argue with u if u think this ANAL-yst is right

I understand' date=' but conflicts in Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan are not helping either.,....No way defending any terrorists here, but people surviving in those war-tone regions turn into either freedom fighters or sadly coward monsters who run after innocent citizens instead of fighting the actual army who invaded their land.[/quote'] ask ur idiot leaders .. ahm i mean army to keep their nose out of India ...ask ur brothers else where to stop attacking Israel , US , Eng ... that will help everybody

Guest dada_rocks

HAs not Hamid Mir given detailed account of Dawood in one of his t shows and wasn;t he taken to task for that instead of acting on the leads.. bloody how long you pakis will keep your head in sand...

I understand' date=' but conflicts in Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan are not helping either.,....No way defending any terrorists here, but people surviving in those war-tone regions turn into either freedom fighters or sadly coward monsters who run after innocent citizens instead of fighting the actual army who invaded their land.[/quote'] Not to start another discussion..but Kashmir is INDIAN land. So you are basically saying that the Indian Army invaded Indian lands??? :haha: As for the war-torn freedom fighting bit..well these very same freedom fighting bhai behen of yours drove out Kashmiri Pandits in the hundreds of thousands out of what was their ancestral land. These very people you mention have absolutely NO moral crutch (forget crutch, not even a moral toothpick) to lean on.

Guest dada_rocks
That chu tia ANALyst was saying that parliament was not consented when they decided to support USA. abe g@andu..you had dictator who was ruling country at that time..Janab aap pehle democracy banaye rakhne ke zahmat kijiye.. his country is getting pwned from all sides and this guy is busy making consipiracy theories
Actually he is Army man I have sene him showering laurels on how one window sstem streamlines effots when mushy was in power.. basically the guy is lunatic give him half an hur to speak he will contradict himself in that period at least zillion times

ask ur idiot leaders .. ahm i mean army to keep their nose out of India ...ask ur brothers else where to stop attacking Israel ' date=' US , Eng ... that will help everybody[/quote'] I could say the same about army operations to keep their nose out of those territories and give what the mass residing population want over there, especially in regions where conflict have been going on for decades and decades. Sadly in today's age, country's pride and arrogance is more valuable than millions of human blood. This road of terrorism and invasion is only leading this world to chaos, the sooner both parties understand and back-off the better.

I could say the same about army operations to keep their nose out of those territories and give what the mass residing population want over there' date=' especially in regions where conflict have been going on for decades and decades. Sadly in today's age, country's pride and arrogance is more valuable than millions of human blood. This road of terrorism and invasion is only leading this world to chaos, the sooner both parties understand and back-off the better.[/quote'] ok so u mean that these bastards (whom u dont consider muslims) are fighting for a just cause ? Then why do u hate them ? :((

Guest dada_rocks
I could say the same about army operations to keep their nose out of those territories and give what the mass residing population want over there' date=' especially in regions where conflict have been going on for decades and decades. Sadly in today's age, country's pride and arrogance is more valuable than millions of human blood. This road of terrorism and invasion is only leading this world to chaos, the sooner both parties understand and back-off the better.[/quote'] YEs you should islambad to stop carpet bombing baluchistan and organise a plebiscite..while you are at it also go ahead and read Zinnah Papaers on how is gobbled up baluchistan kinodn of khan of kalat.. and also read how Jinnah wanted Jodhpur to have a plebiscite,, how he forced Jungah naba to accede to pakistan and how he encouraged Nizaam to go against india.. so much so Patel offered Jinnah a blanket plebiscite in all regions like junagarh hyderbad and kashmir but Jinnah thought he is being duped his own words kashmir will fall into my lap anyway I want those jungrh and hyderabad.. Now you have audacity to talk people's opinion that too after driving pandits out of their homes.. Before you accuse me of cookig these thigns up let me add those Jinnah papers have been compiled by a pakistani.. http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-111305569.html go ahead read this book and then we will talk...