Pakistani Connection

bharat297

I think I know. 1) Because it is a well spread network. 2) The Saudi oil money which flows into these organizations. 3) Guess what Pakistan is helping them hide. After all US can't strike in hte middle of Pakistan, no matter what Rambo says
Plus that wasteful war in Iraq unneccesarily diverted US resources and wasted time. During the height of Iraq occupation, Afghan war was just a sideshow. This gave ample time for those talib turds to regroup and rearm. It also allowed the ISI goons to allow their top leadership to go "underground". Unless petrodollars from Saudi is turned off, things will not change no matter how hard the US tries. There is a steady supply of wannabe martyr ch.tiyas from Pak and people willing to arm/train them (aka ISI/Pak army). All they need is Saudi money to keep it going.

Pathan, We also criticize Indian media sometimes- often because of the hurry to churn out headlines without ascertaning facts- but that can be considered incompetency; the Pakistani media however engages in blatant false propoganda of the extreme as witnessed here. There is definitely a huge difference; we have the basics right in media- just need refinement but Pak Media completely lacks basics of journalism (except for very few).
it wassn't long before we had only PTV as the only source of news...i think GEO TV and ARYOne had done a very great job on internal and foriegn affairs. they do get figures with extreeme views now and then but they always leave you on realistic terms. but i do believe that no matter what we say, there will be bias in indian channels, as well as pakistani, we just need to watch out for those types of anchors that are jumping the gun all time and i have seen them both in this thread from pakistani station as well as many indian news station. thats why i usually watch a neutral station...

Zardari: 'Pakistan in no way responsible' for Mumbai attacks on Larry King http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/02/pakistan.zardari.lkl/index.html I do not understand this. If India has solid evidence, why are they not giving it to Pak? Alteratively, if evidence has given to Pak govt, how can they keep denying? What the f is going on here?

Looks like Pak is ready for war Just saw interview of hamid Mir, geo tv reporter and his language was kinda rough as well Pak says ready for friendship which is dim and ready for war, words like "welcome" and "india jo kar sakta hain karle" and Pak people are tired of hearing "gaalis" from India and their opposition us in unity now Zardari will not send any of the people from the list Things are heating up

Just saw interview of hamid Mir, geo tv reporter and his language was kinda rough as well Pak says ready for friendship which is dim and ready for war, words like "welcome" and "india jo kar sakta hain karle" and Pak people are tired of hearing "gaalis" from India and their opposition us in unity now Zardari will not send any of the people from the list Things are heating up
This is what needs to be brought to the notice of the blind intl community that as of now thinks Pakistan is India's problem; not theirs- any country which is completely failed in every way, has neclear weapons and has false bravado as exemplified above is no longer a problem of the neighbouring nation but rather the whole world. I know its not going to happen but ideally this should be the time that India, US & Britain etc make some usual diplomatic comments in the media but secretly plan a cover operation to make sure that all the power centers (nuclear, media, armed forces) are secured by a joint force & then give an ultimatum to Pakistan which is very specific- we will destry every training camp, every tribal area with the remotest risk to world security and ever madrasa etc etc Then a plan similar to post WWII for Germany should be implemented in Pakistan; grow economically, grow educationally, grow up in terms of human beings but 0 growth in terms of military power- this should be monitored by joint forces.