Bombay attack: Several unanswered questions remain

fineleg

see this time the attack is on different line.. train blast touched poor and middle class.. this attacked touched mainly the upper and high class people... if politicians listen only to rich people, then this time politicians may do something after all.. poor will go on work as usuall... and they should.. its the job of upper middle class and upper class to do the job this time to pressure politicians and other wings..
Well said veer! The people who were directly affected are the ones that fund election campaigns for various parties. They are indeed way above the politicians. I hope they push the politicians for something.

I sincerely hope this inspires young generation to take to Armed Services hereon. Lord knows we need our very best to defend this great land in a total cess-pool that is otherwise called South Asia.
There is a lot of sense of patriotism and goodwill right now towards the country. Our leaders should inspire us for a change. If they ask for people to enlist and do service for the country lots will. Service doesn't just mean to fight in the police or the armed forces, but there are many ways of serving the country. This is the time to tap into this nationalistic spirit that will not last long. If we ignore it, we'll soon find ourselves transported back into the self-serving greedy atmosphere that permeates the whole country.

do not expect anything from Manmohan Singh and Advani at this time.. the pakis did the U-Turn and Manmohan singh still has not spoken about it.. Advani is too busy blaming govt... I have some hope in Modi and the other patriotic celebrities like Rahul bose , shobha de etc..