Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

Why what have i said? I just dont like islam and the jihadis. Also indian muslims are threat to our national security as well. What do you find objectionable to the above?
What I find objectionable is you saying that anyone who does not agree with your views - (such as MM, myself or whoever else) - you calling them equivalent to supporting terrorists etc. If I can find your posts from few days ago, you'll see that, you've said things like that. Thats what I find objectionable.

What I find objectionable is you saying that anyone who does not agree with your views - (such as MM' date=' myself or whoever else) - you calling them equivalent to supporting terrorists etc. If I can find your posts from few days ago, you'll see that, you've said things like that. Thats what I find objectionable.[/quote'] Who cares what he thinks. According to him MM is an LeT supporter and I'm a nazi sympathiser and apartheid supporter! What a nutcase.

shame is what pure hate mongers such as *you* boss bhai sud feel. u HATE ppl based on them belonging to a different community how low can one go beyond that? even basic courtesy and decency u deny to fellow humans , even countrymen who have not involved in atrocities besides being born in certain community which u consider untouchable

shame is what pure hate mongers such as *you* boss bhai sud feel. u HATE ppl based on them belonging to a different community how low can one go beyond that? even basic courtesy and decency u deny to fellow humans , even countrymen who have not involved in atrocities besides being born in certain community which u consider untouchable
People are born brown, black, tall, short etc which are examples of what you are born as and have no control over. Babies on the other hand are NOT born with nor do have any religion! Anyway as an adult a person chooses of his own free will to follow an ideology be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Marxism whatever yadda yadda do. Boss might have pro Hindu agenda. I on the other hand am an equal opportunity hater of religion :winky: Still it's obvious that some religions are more caustic and destructive than others. So please save "respect all religions", "all religions are same", "all religions are for peace" crap for gullible PC crowd :musicman:

Everyone, not all Muslims are like that.period, don't even argue on that! just coz someone is born in a Muslim family, they will be an extremist..how many of us are born in Hindu families are we complete Hindus? am not certainly Live and let live..that should be the policy

Who cares what he thinks. According to him MM is an LeT supporter and I'm a nazi sympathiser and apartheid supporter! What a nutcase.
O dear one of the chuckle brothers is back:hysterical:Well you always reply to my posts and talk about me. So you seem to care about what I think. Stalker. Used to always abuse me and call me racist when I criticised islam. Now has posted hundereds of words slaughtering islam. Hypocrite. When it suits you slughters islam when it suits you label me racist when I do the same. Confused lunatic

What I find objectionable is you saying that anyone who does not agree with your views - (such as MM' date=' myself or whoever else) - you calling them equivalent to supporting terrorists etc. If I can find your posts from few days ago, you'll see that, you've said things like that. Thats what I find objectionable.[/quote'] Er no i didnt. I used an anology and stated in if you followed through their line of thinking then you would support xyz. It was a debate to prove their current muddled thinking if applied consistentyl across the board would result in this. Big dose of sarcasm in my posts. Clearly was used by the spinning PC brigade when losing the intellectual debate. Classic attack the poster when losing the debate. Especially when MM and Finey clearly state they know nothing about Islam but then indulge in debates on islamic terrorism. Bizzare So basically what you posted was utter bull. Post those posts and I will have no problem TRYING to explain them to you. Not sure you have the ability to understand though. p.s MM has declared he openley supprts hamas!

errr ... you may not know this but finey has acknowledged to not knowing much about the topics he/she/it is talking about. Did you say nutcase ?
I don't care. Who says you need to know the Koran or Islam in detail in order to say that the democratic ideals of India allow for equal treatment of all religions? Why would any non muslim want to know the Koran in detail anyway.

O dear one of the chuckle brothers is back:hysterical:Well you always reply to my posts and talk about me. So you seem to care about what I think. Stalker. Used to always abuse me and call me racist when I criticised islam. Now has posted hundereds of words slaughtering islam. Hypocrite. When it suits you slughters islam when it suits you label me racist when I do the same. Confused lunatic
You're little circus act is getting old. Speaking on a religion, politcal system etc is ok be it satirical, criticisms etc. The difference is when you apply to those views to people, yes people, like Indian Muslims and make foolish assumptions like when you said "Indian Muslims are a security threat." I don't expect you to understand the subtlety.

.. Babies on the other hand are NOT born with nor do have any religion! Anyway as an adult a person chooses of his own free will to follow an ideology be it Islam' date= Christianity, Hinduism, Marxism whatever yadda yadda do.
The free will isn't that free though. By the time a kid becomes an adult, he/she is pretty much brainwashed that the ideology that they've been following is the correct one. They didn't choose what ideology their parents pushed in on them. When they grow up and realize the cognitive dissonance between what they learnt and what really is, self denial and mind-bending rationalization come into play. Very few humans would have the capacity and the courage to break away from the norm.

He provides evidence to go with it. Do you have any to make your case ? Cant take your personal opinions as fact. So you agree that despite knowing the dangers of pandering to a war mongering community your heroes went ahead and tried to sleep with them ?
My argument was rather simple BB. On one hand you blame Muslims for beleiving in a less than idol prophet, violent holy book yada yada, and then you put all the blame on Gandhi and Nehru. So make up your mind as to what is the issue at bare. If you beleive in first you can not hold the latter responsible, if you beleive in latter the former doesnt hold good. By the way here are the links I mentioned(it was in a different thread). As for the OP, this is a good gesture and needs all kind of support from Indians, and Hindus. Muslim communities across India has undertaken some very positive measures recently. As in: a) Questioning the pervasive culture amongst the youth of Islam. b) Refusing to bury the dead in any Indian qabrastan. c) Forming youth forces to take on perpetrators and assists cops during bad situations http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryP...against+terror d) Muslim mosques in India writing explicitly hardline Islamic groups arent welcome in their mosque. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062801101.html xxx

You're little circus act is getting old. Speaking on a religion, politcal system etc is ok be it satirical, criticisms etc. The difference is when you apply to those views to people, yes people, like Indian Muslims and make foolish assumptions like when you said "Indian Muslims are a security threat." I don't expect you to understand the subtlety.
You are the circus. Name calling and jibes is your trade mark, unfortunatley I learnt the only way is to respond in kind as its your only form of communication. Still stalking me I note. Indian muslims do pose a security threat as shown by the many deaths this year due to indian muslims terrorism. The fact you choose to ignore this and pretend they have not been involved in extensive terrorism shows your ignorance or deceit. I dont expect you to understand the subtleties or the obvious.

You are the circus. Name calling and jibes is your trade mark, unfortunatley I learnt the only way is to respond in kind as its your only form of communication. Still stalking me I note. Indian muslims do pose a security threat as shown by the many deaths this year due to indian muslims terrorism. The fact you choose to ignore this and pretend they have not been involved in extensive terrorism shows your ignorance or deceit. I dont expect you to understand the subtleties or the obvious.
The only person I've insulted on ICF is well, you dsr because quiet frankly you deserve it! :haha: In the meantime continue to live in terror from Indian Muslims like the little coward you are!

Boss Bhai' date= Please take a look at this angle. Not all the muslims follow hateful idealogy - do you think there are not lot of "moderate" muslims? Are everyone just following the hateful idealogy? Have you not come across moderate ones?
Could you take a look at the above?

Voting is a right, and as long as they vote in a legal system - what choice they vote for is not a crime. If you are shooting people and bombing and nefarious activities, thats a punishable crime. Here, you are saying - they exercised their right to vote, and their choice should be punished as a crime.

Bapu and Nehru's fault lies in the fact that they failed to realize the root cause of violent and destructive tendencies amongst avg Muslims i.e Mo and the religion. This has only escalated the problem vastly and has now come home to roost in a manner exactly predicted by many luminaries during independence.
So by your definition Muslims, Indian or otherwise, have violent and destructive tendencies and are not to be trusted. Confirm so we dont have any ambiguity.
But what is even more damning and irritating is well read folks like you shwetabh fontaine and others blindly refusing to accept facts even after many iterrations of the same bloody Islamic destruction algorithms being played out over and over again.
I think both Shwetabh and Fontaine have articulated their differences with you. And while I am sure you shall accuse them of PCness you will have to concede that most of the times the two gents have discussions with you, or others for that manner, in a civil manner.
Too little too late. This will take 100s of yrs to materialize - assuming there is no taqiyyah that drives all these measures.
In other words damned if you do, damned if you dont. Which is why I said in another post that right wing Hindus should stop asking about Muslim moderates because when they do show up, the right wingers come up with statements as up above. xx

In other words damned if you do, damned if you dont. Which is why I said in another post that right wing Hindus should stop asking about Muslim moderates because when they do show up, the right wingers come up with statements as up above. xx
precisely.