Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

King

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

Why do they call themselves tigers? are not the tigers in the sunderbands which predominantly is in west bengal (you know' date=' that bengal that is not filthy as sh*t)?[/quote']also informing that ganguly had the best batting performance in the indian team in this world cup , if u dont count the bermuda match :wtg:

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here ovi, welcome aboard. It's good to have you here in the first place. There are your fellow Bangladesh posters here too and those that are still here are valuable contributors. There were a couple that were only here to create stir and post filth. As for our fellas giving you blokes hard time, they are obviously hurt by the beating India received and did post few odd posts. I can assure you the percentage of such ones is way less than the sane ones. The ones that were banned posted messages of 200 words with 199 of them expletives. Obviously they were banned and their posts deleted. We treat everyone equally and if you have an argument with a fellow poster of Indian origin without personal abuses the posts won't be deleted nor will you be put under scanner. I suppose we will try and educate the offensive ones. I'm sure they will fall in line too.

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

ovi, welcome aboard. It's good to have you here in the first place. There are your fellow Bangladesh posters here too and those that are still here are valuable contributors. There were a couple that were only here to create stir and post filth. As for our fellas giving you blokes hard time, they are obviously hurt by the beating India received and did post few odd posts. I can assure you the percentage of such ones is way less than the sane ones. The ones that were banned posted messages of 200 words with 199 of them expletives. Obviously they were banned and their posts deleted. We treat everyone equally and if you have an argument with a fellow poster of Indian origin without personal abuses the posts won't be deleted nor will you be put under scanner. I suppose we will try and educate the offensive ones. I'm sure they will fall in line too.
That's a big relief. Thanks mate