Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

King

All they were doing here was posting filth about the core of this website i.e the Indians. There goes the sorry arses, both thier IP and username is banned. By chance they come back with more filth they will be taken to task for abuse this time around. For the future Bangladesh filty posters, don't think we are dumb people sitting here with no control over our website. We log your IP addresses, your ISP and every detail about you. Don't push us to go for something that may want you to feel regret later on. Oh BTW just because you use a proxy server don't think we won't get your real IP, if you want we can post everything that belongs to you over here including your locations via Google map. Don't push us to that extent and if you want to make a point then post without abuses. You have a right to post here as the rest of us do as long as you don't abuse and post filth here. For the record the Bangladesh supporters are the worst ones we have come across so far. Never have we had to ban 2 posters in this quick time for abuse. Hate to do mod duties but there was no way I would have wanted our members to read what they posted here. The two abusive posts he made were deleted.

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here Why do they call themselves tigers? are not the tigers in the sunderbands which predominantly is in west bengal (you know, that bengal that is not filthy as sh*t)? or have i committed a geographical fau paux?

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here WTF !?! In a Bangla Cricket forum, they have started a thread titled "Offensive Postings in Indian Cricket Fan website" and the Mod has locked it and edited the post but not the title. This is SICK...fcuking A$$holes :mad: Gutless B@$t@rds using Proxies and registering shows the guts of the so called TIGERS... My fcukin @$$. :mad:

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here ^^ dont bust a vein, dude. bangla folk, in general, have a very "hurt chhota bhai" attitude towards IND. so all of this is understandable, starting from the East Pak days. Bangles' like that lil kid in the gully we used to play cricket in, remember?? "Ey, tum log ka match ke baad mereko thoda batting denga, bhau?? bas kya, thoda sa... bas do ball bhi chalenga..." remember that guy? the one we used to call "kaccha limbu"? ab kaccha limbu ko thoda par nikla to bas... Agey ganpatti, peecche shaanpatti shuru. usko bol, samjh jaa, sudhar jaa aur patli galli se vat jaa. warna bhai ko kauwe pe bolke kharcha-paani nikaalna padenga...

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here :lmao: :wtg: Rahul your gully must have been pretty decent. In our gully "little chaddi wallas" would not even dare to make any requests. All they did was shine the ball for us (cricket ball that is) :lmao: I went to my local shop to buy some shirts few days ago. All bloody shirts were made in Bangladesh. I thought that it was not worth giving my money to "little chaddi wallas" across the border but in the end I felt sorry and decided to keep their economy afloat :hic: Ka karen in neighbours ka! Sala log ko bhute inferiority complex hai. Ek East Pakistan dusra West Pakistan.