India v England, 1st Test, Chennai (Bets available) - Superselector Up

kooljatt

Wow!!!...Amazing SRT 100 and Victory to India...:yay: There was a christmas party at my place...just kept checking scores with a few live glimpses....when everyone left...India still needed 40 odd runs to win...I'm glad I could watch the winning runs LIVE...:two_thumbs_up: btw...:beer-bottle::beer-bottle::beer-bottle::beer-bottle::beer-bottle::beer-bottle::beer-bottle:....:winky:

England deserve a lot of credit as well. You can't do much better than putting in the opposition batting last to chase down a mammoth score of 387 and they showed a lot of class by not blaming anything regarding the preparation etc just gave a lot of credit to India. What a performance by India though. SRT getting his 41st century, this man is averaging 51 this calendar year and show no signs of slowing down.

England deserve a lot of credit as well. You can't do much better than putting in the opposition batting last to chase down a mammoth score of 387 and they showed a lot of class by not blaming anything regarding the preparation etc just gave a lot of credit to India. What a performance by India though. SRT getting his 41st century, this man is averaging 51 this calendar year and show no signs of slowing down.
yes. glad they came. KP has ballz, the rest of them don't.
I left when India needed 40 more to win ..Thank God for Cricinfo mobicast ... I stayed on line while I was driving (mrs got angry) and then at the restaurant I forgot to wish the b'day girl since I was busy checking the score .... then I got drunk :cheers: I almost cried :((
I did ... the memories from the loss to Pakistan came rushing back ... but Dus saal baad Boss has reigned supreme !!!