The Boss Is Batting

Guest BossBhai

Guest dada_rocks

me thinks more and more knock like this will come.. earlier he had to perfomr role of sehwag dravid tendulkar of today all rrolled into one.. these days he has freedom to do whatever he wants.. here is hoping at least another three season of test cricket for boss

me thinks more and more knock like this will come.. earlier he had to perfomr role of sehwag dravid tendulkar of today all rrolled into one.. these days he has freedom to do whatever he wants.. here is hoping at least another three season of test cricket for boss
Yep, he's getting the support from the team that was missing through out his golden period. His emotion was overwhelming at the end of the match :hatsoff:

#41! Watched every ball, thank god that school is out baby. Almost a chanceless innings...although I don't know why they called that bat pad to cook a real "chance". It was real sharp and at his ankles. But Tendulkar just took the responsibility superbly and played one of the best knocks of all time. He's had a great year, scoring 4 hundreds, the last two match winning ones. Every run in the Australia series came when we needed it, and this innings was worth it's weight in gold. A word for Yuvraj too who backed himself and provided steady support to Tendulkar to ensure he didn't have to do it himself. Still looks a little awkward versus spin, especially with Swann ripping across his body, but excellent knock! Zindabad India!