Woolmer post mortem inconclusive

Re: Woolmer post mortem inconclusive Lurks, that's been tried many times, with some success. Barbiturates+alcohol, for example. However, in that case the patient would die in his sleep, not like this. Point is, most poisons that would give you diarrhoea+vomiting would also give you time to seek help. Woolmer didn't send out any calls.

Re: Woolmer post mortem inconclusive

Woolmer didn't commit suicide. I am convinced of that. Not the type.
You can't rule out suicide. People could spend their entire married life with someone and still not know the person when it comes to committing suicide. Humans can do strange things even the ones who are hard as nails. None of us knew Bob closely enough to be convinced of anything.
What would be the most likely thing he would eat or drink that others won't? The answer is his alcohol obviously.
You making too many assumptions. It did not have to be something that only he consumed. It could easily have been something everyone liked eating but his portion was custom spiked. Plus I bet other Pak players drink alcohol as well in private. No wonder Kanaria changed his room asap. To add another twist...what if he took something that was not even meant for him? Maybe meant for some other Pak player?
Now, because you only drink very small amounts of alcohol, you'd need a very potent poison to kill a person. Something like cyanide.
Few pints of lager is not a small quantity.
Unlikely. It stinks like hell. You can smell it from a mile. Almonds.
How do you know that it did not smell of almonds? None of us have access to any REAL info.
With most other poisons, Woolmer would have had time to seek help. He didn't.
Not if someone was preventing him from doing so. You are assuming that he truly was alone.
As he was found in bathroom, I would go between the above two natural causes.
Just because he was found there does not mean he actually was there when he died :chin: I don't understand why some of you are so convinced one way or the other? It's not like any of you have got ANY first hand info. I would not want any of you investigating my death (if I ever got murdered) :eew: Where is detective Colombo when you need him. Btw Dhondy this was not meant as an attack on you :wtg: I was just being critical :wtg: For all you know the autopsy could have been conclusive and they are keeping it under cover for some reason.

Re: Woolmer post mortem inconclusive

I don't understand why some of you are so convinced one way or the other? It's not like any of you have got ANY first hand info. I would not want any of you investigating my death (if I ever got murdered) :eew: Where is detective Colombo when you need him. Btw Dhondy this was not meant as an attack on you :wtg: I was just being critical :wtg: For all you know the autopsy could have been conclusive and they are keeping it under cover for some reason.
Well if you got murdered that would most likely be because you took out so much doodh from your cow that out of anger she sat on you! When the CSI team arrives she would still be sitting on you. Dont need a Columbo for that. xxxx

Re: Woolmer post mortem inconclusive Really cogent analysis by the Doc....Post mortem report being inconclusive in my opinion can mean only two things-for some reason they do not want to release the info to the media now or the docs are plain incompetent...I mean how can the report be inconclusive?something must have been detected.Anyway lets wait and watch how this sad episode unfurls....

Re: Woolmer post mortem inconclusive There are am sure lot of things they need to take care of prior release any confirmed report. Also they will have to get in touch with high and mighty if sensitive infomation is involved. Unless they get clearance they won't quite reveal anything. Just that the media started to report even before the Police held the conf is the proof of what media is capable of. They are not going to let this off easily enough. Now if you see the initial reports the reasons were health problems, diabetes, heart attack, pressure et al The IBN CNN simply disproved a lot of these reasons by first interviewing his wife and also by making public Bob Woolmer's email to them. The email mentioned the loss and compared it to the 1999 Edgbaston semi finals. The book he was writing he mentions in the email as a coaching related book. As for medical conditions his wife has said he was not on medicine and also said if he was, then he was not the man to overdoze himself. It can't be suicide either considering Bob Woolmer communicated that night to IBN CNN about continuing writing the column for them after having reached Pakistan.