Pakistan Tour called off

Prudent

Breaking : Sources have revealed it was Tendulkar who spoke with Sharad Pawar and Pranab Mukherjee to have the tour canceled. The meeting which took place in Delhi, where Tendulkar stopped on the way to Mohali for the second test, was called by Tendulkar. Apparently, the famous Indian batsman was scared of facing the Pakistani fast bowlers yet again in his career. This had happened for a number of years when Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis were at their peaks too. Seeing that Pakistan will be fielding the famous DAAG(Danish/Akhtar/Asif/Gul) attack for the first time in history and as a sign of their continued dominance in world cricket, Tendulkar is said to have spoken with Pawar and Mukherjee using all his mafia skills to call off the tour.
I knew it. Something inside me was propelling me to post this, before I bumped into your post. Good stuff dude. You have bawls to throw this fact in front of billion nutjobs who worship tendulkar. Pakistani pacers make Indian batsmen sh it their pants. Esp...that motu Sehwag :hysterical:

The only disadvantage to this, is that we are a far better team, at this point in time, than them. This is our best chance to inflict humiliation on them. Other than that minor fact, I'm glad it's called off... We have played them so much, it's dead. Remember the anticipation/hype before the 2003 World Cup match? or the 2004 Samsung series? That's what it's all about. We hardly play England, so I'm watching this ongoing series with interest... No matter how much they deny it and live in their standard la-la land where Pakistan has destroyed India in 4 wars, anything else is a figment of Bollywood, etc. The rest of the world knows where those terrorists came from. Now, this isn't to say everyone in that country is a rabid terrorist, but why the hell would we send some of India's most famous personalities into a land where turds are being bred to cross over and attack our people? The BCCI disgust me at times when it comes to Pakistan, and I'm glad the Indian government is able to control them. I'm sick of them bailing out Pakistan cricket. I'll gladly see it suffer for the lack of action against terrorism by the Pakistani government. The biggest slap in their face was how England came back, despite the attacks by their compatriots. In Pakistan, someone lights a match and visitors call their tours off. There is a reason for this, the rest of the world isn't stupid... Sport and politics always mix, despite the best attempts of people to deny it...