Live Betting : Dravid vs. Tendulkar

Forget about it. I'm liking Dravid in these conditions. I have a feeling that it's going to be a repeat of Headingley. He can trust his defensive game here because it's perfect for the situation. Adversity brings out the best in him and if he gets past 25 or so, he is going to make a substantial score.
..damn' date=' I already put u down for 2 million but never mind - I 'l pick Sachin[/quote'] ***** turned down - void
Off topic but I never understood the man of the match selection for the headingley game. It was awarded to Dravid despite Sachin's bigger score and it wasn't very fast either. Not sure why it was awarded to him. Any guys here who watched that match know how ?
Yeah it was a typical(of the 80s) first day Leeds' wicket.
Off topic but I never understood the man of the match selection for the headingley game. It was awarded to Dravid despite Sachin's bigger score and it wasn't very fast either. Not sure why it was awarded to him. Any guys here who watched that match know how ?
because RD set up the innings nicely for Sachin..the ball was doing a helluva lot wen RD came in..he got blows in his body but he never gave up and got a cracker of a century..Sachin played well too but Dravid was the real star
Dravid's innings was twice as good as Tendulkar's. Well deserved.
I'll put in 10K for SRT..
:hysterical::hysterical: Reminds me of...a trip to Mahabaleshwar and we stopped at a Liquor store which was closing early due to bad fog and we all jumped in 10 beer, 4 bottle whiskey, 6 half vodka, 20 soda dena..and and amongst these tall big orders ...in came our sleepy friend - "ek quarter rum dena"
Guest dada_rocks
It was an OR gate not and AND gate considering how poor I am.:winky:
You mean X-OR gate since only the one highest bidder is being allowed. PS: where can I beg for money.. there should be one begging forum
:hysterical::hysterical: Reminds me of...a trip to Mahabaleshwar and we stopped at a Liquor store which was closing early due to bad fog and we all jumped in 10 beer, 4 bottle whiskey, 6 half vodka, 20 soda dena..and and amongst these tall big orders ...in came our sleepy friend - "ek quarter rum dena"
:hysterical::hysterical: