Hussey should retire

I'm big fan of Mike Hussey and Micheal Bevan. Everytime he is at grease, i tend to feel "oh man you can't get him out!". He is not big hitter, but scores runs at decent phase, never throw his wicket away and a good fielder too. Have a very healthy average, even he comes to bat at No.5 or even further down. He is Mr. Cricket. Can't we admit any one except Dhoni's Boys?

Hussey's form has been dreadufly for a year now, but he has escaped the drop. Hughes has had 2 bad tests and gets dropped. Something is not right.. Hussey needs to be dropped, I'm not so sure he should retire as that is his decision. But he needs to be dropped, his form is letting the team down.

Hussey's form has been dreadufly for a year now, but he has escaped the drop. Hughes has had 2 bad tests and gets dropped. Something is not right.. Hussey needs to be dropped, I'm not so sure he should retire as that is his decision. But he needs to be dropped, his form is letting the team down.
If he is dropped which you agree he should be. Then should he not reitire or be consigned to history by the selectors as he is after all 34? Surley there is no way back for him if he is axed at his age?