When Hayden met Harbhajan for the first time

TaNk

Matthew Hayden and Harbhajan Singh have had a few spats and Hayden revealed after his retirement when it all began. “I loved playing the people who geed me up, tell me I can't do something - that's what he [Harbhajan] told me the first time we met,†Hayden told the Sun-Herald. Australia was playing a practice match and he said, 'I hope you get picked for Australia.' He didn't know, but in that game I was trying to rotate the strike really defensively so I didn't show him any of my key strategies before the Test. I was batting rubbish and he had every right to say what he did. My comeback to him was saying, 'We'll see.' That's all I said. “First ball he bowled in the Test, I ran down and hit him over the top of mid-off. I said, 'OK, there's my answer.' Because there's a language barrier, I think it may have sounded to him more offensive than it really was. There was always a real tension between us, but I respect what he's done in his career. And in his life, he has looked after his entire family. I respect that.â€

The first copy of the series of books is likely to come out coincidentally just before the next India-Australia series and the largest chapter will be dedicated to the mental trauma the entire Australia team went through after one Symo was called monkey by Bhajji- again coincidentally.

The first copy of the series of books is likely to come out coincidentally just before the next India-Australia series and the largest chapter will be dedicated to the mental trauma the entire Australia team went through after one Symo was called monkey by Bhajji- again coincidentally.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: cant wait for the book releases