Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

Latest developments and the inability of h4te and his crew to deliver on their 48 hour deadline seem to indicate it was nothing more than an empty threat. EMC has CRUSHED the rebellion apparently and the h4te crew appears disbanded and defunct.
42xyufr.jpg

:listen_dawg::party::thrasher: h4te's back! So h4te, I think this should be our hitlist: 1) The chameleon - Leader of the EMC 2) Ze Predator - I think I've scared him a bit with the mongooses 3) Blue_Brigade - He's killed the ABC Crew leader (as proof, you can notice how ludhianvi's avatar is no longer an owl). Here are our members: 1) h4te 2) graphic 3) holysmoke 4) Dravid 5) vadodaravictor 6) Beetle 7) Dirty_South and some more owls around the board We've just gotta be careful about cochise - its unclear which group the person belongs to.

:listen_dawg::party::thrasher: h4te's back! So h4te, I think this should be our hitlist: 1) The chameleon - Leader of the EMC 2) Ze Predator - I think I've scared him a bit with the mongooses 3) Blue_Brigade - He's killed the ABC Crew leader (as proof, you can notice how ludhianvi's avatar is no longer an owl). Here are our members: 1) h4te 2) graphic 3) holysmoke 4) Dravid 5) vadodaravictor 6) Beetle 7) Dirty_South and some more owls around the board We've just gotta be careful about cochise - its unclear which group the person belongs to.
The chameleon = EMC :whack: & Preditor & Desi (already pwned by yours truly) b_b, we don't care much about :finger:

BREAKING NEWS: EMC headquarters bombed _41885622_fire9.jpg Multiple blasts heavily damaged a four-story building housing the headquarters of EMC. No injuries were reported. It is still unknown who is behind this attack but few minutes after the blast EMC received an anonymous call. The is the direct quote from the caller "aaa...hmmmmm......Muahahahahahahahahahaha.........muahahahahahahahaha." ________________________________________________________________ All right i was a little unprepared when i made the call. I did not know what to say.:((