Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

h4te crew is an Equal Opportunity Group (EOG). Qualified applicants are considered for membership without regard to age' date=' race, color, religion, sex, national origin, s[b']exual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
beautiful *sniff sniff*:(( count me in.:dance:

Holy shyte! We have RASTA owl now too...in place of Gemma Atkinson...I gonna miss Gemma...
As the newly elected Secretary of the h4te crew, I invite you to join in this noble cause against the EMC, the group that is perpetrating terror on the boards by sending threatening and condescedning messages to the members. Its like a virtual Gabbar Singh. In this quest for a more peaceful board and the formation of the Good Mod Consortium, you should make the correct decision of choosing the Anti-EMC and h4te crew over the EMC. Sincerely, graphic Secretary, h4te crew

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Dear graphic , The Consortiumatti wishes to point out that threatening and condescending messages haven't been sent to the members. Just h4te, who started things with his quiet "Anti Evil Mod Consortium" protests. We have no problem with peace if h4te stops his revolt against us and ends his whining. It's for everyone's good, before he becomes as irritating as fineleg. I hear that the h4te crew is expanding, but at the expense of quality. We've got more pictures of new members celebrating their acceptance. SMSA-732290.jpg_40522321_afridi200x245.jpg Thankfully no pictures of h4te fapping away in delight at the expansion.

:call:Can I join the H4te crew ..................
Yah. The only requirement being that you have to praise h4te in at least 50% of the posts in Chit Chat and need to have an owl as your avatar. Ask varun to convert Rahul Dravid into an owl for you. He is the SIK crew, which is an alliance of the h4te crew.