Asif gets one-year IPL ban

Guest Hiten.

Joke of a punishment.. pakistanis are lowering the bar of morality in every field it seems
Why blame the Pakistanis? The panel that imposed this farcical tariff was an Indian one. IPL's handpicked stooges have bowed to the necessity of keeping one of cricket's biggest stakeholding nations happy. It once again underlines cricket's status as a minority sport, divorced from the ethos of rest of the sporting world. Lalit Modi as an administrator, Dubai the headquarters, and Mohammad Asif the star attraction- lovely game, cricket.:haha:
Why blame the Pakistanis? The panel that imposed this farcical tariff was an Indian one. IPL's handpicked stooges have bowed to the necessity of keeping one of cricket's biggest stakeholding nations happy. It once again underlines cricket's status as a minority sport, divorced from the ethos of rest of the sporting world. Lalit Modi as an administrator, Dubai the headquarters, and Mohammad Asif the star attraction- lovely game, cricket.:haha:
i know asif is a cheat and will continue to drugs in all likelyhood but lets keep things in perpective here instead of denigrating the whole sport of cricket.i have watched a lot of professional sport like nba nfl,mlb and even nhl and people get off for far worse offenses than nadralone which asif has been busted for.also remember that this was the 1st case in the IPL and they will probably have more refined guidelines to deal with this next time.
Yeah' date=' whatever.[/quote'] you being a doctor and all must understand how it will seem to a cricket lover if somebody ridicules the whole sport.you can make fun of some cricketers,adminstrators and teams too but denigrating the whole sport because of some stupid drug cheat seems like a person who is trying to offend all cricket lovers..
i know asif is a cheat and will continue to drugs in all likelyhood but lets keep things in perpective here instead of denigrating the whole sport of cricket.i have watched a lot of professional sport like nba nfl' date='mlb and even nhl and people get off for far worse offenses than nadralone which asif has been busted for[b'].also remember that this was the 1st case in the IPL and they will probably have more refined guidelines to deal with this next time.
what are the chances it'll be asif next time? Oh wait, that f ********* charsi pocketed close to million, took drugs and got let off f ********, i am pissed. what toothless tigers this IPL judiciary is. If another pak player got caught red handed doing some illegal offense in the IPL, I wouldn't be surprised if the IPL gives a soft sentence, as these idiots will start crying croc tears on national television and claim that it's all a conspiracy to weaken their team. As a cricket lover, words can't begin to describe how pissed I am at this lame - ass sentence. I hope Asif gets run over by a WADA doping van and never plays again