It's official : Murder by Strangulation

varun

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Lets temper our finger pointing. While I'm highly suspicious of this case, I don't want to inadvertently start accusing players...it is much better to let a criminal get away than falsely condemn an innocent man to a hellish fate. With that said...every murder has a motive. What I don't understand about the whole bookie thing is, why then? Why not any other time, how does it have any correlation to the match against Ireland. I'm sure if there were match fixing allegations that Woolmer was about to reveal he would have done it sooner, b/c he was a man of great integrity. I don't know gusy but I just feel terrible for him, and his family. But Ravi the games certainly shouldn't stop, cricket is bigger than any individual and we shouldn't let some horrid acts deface the very game Woolmer died for. Instead we must honor his untimely death with the best WC this world has ever seen. It is imperative that Woolmer never be forgotten and he is forever immortalized for his innovative thinking and love of the game.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation

Has anyone seen the last closeup of Bob's face that suggest strangulation? I can put it here but its gory. So let me know.
rakho aur fir jaldi se hata dena.. nahin to source hi bata do

Has anyone seen the last closeup of Bob's face that suggest strangulation? I can put it here but its gory. So let me know.
I have seen it Lurker I dont think it is advisable to put it here. It is terrible to say the least

On second thoughts not such a good idea Ravi. I am sure sooner or later posters shall that picture anyway. Feels bad, and sad, to see it. Alright chaps the offer of the picture if off for now.
I said I don't want to see it Lurker. I hate to see it to be honest.

Lets temper our finger pointing. While I'm highly suspicious of this case, I don't want to inadvertently start accusing players...it is much better to let a criminal get away than falsely condemn an innocent man to a hellish fate. With that said...every murder has a motive. What I don't understand about the whole bookie thing is, why then? Why not any other time, how does it have any correlation to the match against Ireland. I'm sure if there were match fixing allegations that Woolmer was about to reveal he would have done it sooner, b/c he was a man of great integrity. I don't know gusy but I just feel terrible for him, and his family. But Ravi the games certainly shouldn't stop, cricket is bigger than any individual and we shouldn't let some horrid acts deface the very game Woolmer died for. Instead we must honor his untimely death with the best WC this world has ever seen. It is imperative that Woolmer never be forgotten and he is forever immortalized for his innovative thinking and love of the game.
To be honest every poster has shown enough restraint not to start posting their wild investigavtive findings considering it is all based on hearsay. I suggest don't blame individuals without proper evidence. On the other hand all the players are a suspect right now whether you like it or not. The players, the team support staff and the hotel staff are suspects at this point in time.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation By the way this has taken wind out of my sails as far as this World Cup is concerned. For whatever it is worth this has to be the crappiest WC ever. Not even the 1992 was half as bad when we did horrendous. This gets my vote as the worst ever. :roll:

Guest dada_rocks

where did u guys find the picture
Check your PM DR.
got it.. man it's so obvious after one look at that pic, wonder why this charade of suspicion was being played for this long .....only reason could be to lull the culprit into false security and for saving the evidence