Haddin appeals for bowled having his gloves in front of the stumps - Video added

Haddin knew there was sthg amiss one can tell by his reaction.. Moi Akhtar too claimed a bumped ball catch in famous chennai test of Ganguly
that was Moin Khan, that was the most blatant one bounce 'catch' i had seen in my life. just because min had dived, steve dunne fell for it.SRT was watching from the other end, he cud have intervened or SCG cud have asked for a 3rd umpire reference.it was as blatant cheating as u can ever witness on a cricket field. the entire close in cordon and bowler knew but just kept quiet.says a lot about the players involved!
http://sportal.co.nz/Cricket-opinion-display/haddin-havin-a-laugh-64351 So Brad Haddin says 'his hands were in front of the stumps', yet ' the ball, I'm 100 percent positive, hit the bails first and then came up into my gloves'. Can you spot the flaw? In a statement that would give Stevie Wonder 20/20 vision in comparison, Haddin is sticking to his guns that he did nothing wrong in the dismissal of Neil Broom in an incident-filled opening Chappell-Hadlee ODI in Perth on Sunday. Let us get this straight: Haddin admits his wicketkeeping gloves were in front of the stumps yet the ball still had the opportunity to make a clear path onto the stumps to bowl Broom. You do the math. An apology is probably pushing it but surely an admission of what happened would have been the best way forward. But as he did in the white-hot atmosphere of the WACA, with his under-fire side slipping its way to another demoralising defeat, Haddin chose to ignore his misdemeanour. Not even with a day's worth of viewing replays and pondering his response to Daniel Vettori's accusations did he waiver from his expression of 100 percent innocence. No one can say with any sense of logic that he did it on purpose. In his eagerness to take a ball from Michael Clarke's bowling, he merely got overexcited and a no-ball should have been called as he dislodged the bails. However, Vettori was spot on when he remarked that Haddin would have known he had disturbed the stumps with his gloves. Nowhere did Vettori insinuate that Haddin cheated; rather that he would have known there was doubt about the dismissal and that an admission of possible guilt should have been raised. There wasn't, and that ensured Haddin's place in Australasian cricketing infamy alongside fellow gloveman Greg Dyer, who claimed an obvious non-catch off Andrew Jones in the 1980s, and under-arm orchestrator Greg Chappell. It should also provide the final trigger for the permanent inclusion of the referral system. With the increased money flow into the game these days, it can only be a matter of time before the misfiring eyes of an umpire prove more costly than a mere dismissal. ****ing ****, typical aussie cheat

Ya...we all have seen the video...nbut video is not enough in Australia...what you see cannot be believed...it is an optical illusion...it's actually a very philosophical position you see...one does not see anything....everything is relative...perception is a function of consciousness but there is no objective measure [perception...etc etc etc But remember the cardinal rule. If it favours aussies, the above is invalid. Aussies are always right. See?

The harder the denial and the more flimsy rubbish proferred to defend the lie, the more likely it is that you are dealing with a liar. He bats wonderfully well...his drives, his pulls...but how can you enjoy the action when it comes from the soul that is corrupt? No. It's just not cricket.

Pick a fight with someone else I don't know who you are and I don't feel a need to justify everything I say; Don't epect me to either A little bit of common decency with less personal abuse would be greatly appreciated, otherwise, just don't bother responding If you bother to reply, keep personal abuses aside I can't emphasize that enough

I don't know how you are and I don't feel a need to justify everything I say
Then why say it? Hmmm?
A little bit of common decency with less personal abuse would be greatly appreciated, otherwise, just don't bother responding
Oh...I see...like when you you called everyone hobos, cowards etc etc. Why do you only see one way? Do not play boy. And do not go back and edit your posts and make them nice. I have observed this habit in you more than once. So...what exactly are you trying? Or do you want to play? Let's play.