Haddin appeals for bowled having his gloves in front of the stumps - Video added

Haddin appeals for bowled having his gloves in front of the stumps - Video added And in the same match, Broom got Bucknor-Haddined: http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/ausvnz2008/content/current/story/388616.html

In the 36th over Neil Broom was "bowled" on 29 by Clarke after sharing a positive stand of 42 with Taylor. Not only did Brad Haddin's gloves come in front of the stumps, but he knocked off the bails and the ball did not seem to hit the wickets.
The charm is spreading.
he clearly was cheating.wen he knocked the bails' date='he had an expression that he knew he did it,but then started celbrating[/quote'] so how come Rashid Latif was banned for claiming a false catch and haven't heard anything about Haddin being punished yet. I know the match just got over but they better punish the cheat to discourage such further acts
so how come Rashid Latif was banned for claiming a false catch and haven't heard anything about Haddin being punished yet. I know the match just got over but they better punish the cheat to discourage such further acts
i second that! if latif could be banned, why not haddin but i bet nothing would be done!

Haddin should be banned for 5 matches. Blatant cheating. he also has to publicly apologise. but expecting an australian cricketer who cheats and gets away with it to apologise would be a bit too much, going by Michael clarke's 100% cheating against the same opponents in 2007 when he picked a one bounce catch in a one dayer.the match referee will not do anything. this is another case of australians getting through with murder but later some stupid ICC Official will say indian/asian players have more violations and disciplinary issues.