Australia find a new excuse to avoid touring Pakistan

Here is what I want BCCI to announce: ''ICL players can play in ICC tournaments as long as they never go back to ICL.. any financial breach of contracts needs to be paid by his respective board'' reason why I am saying this is because ICL was formed before IPL and players played that league without knowing full consequences.. This way players like Bond can go back to NZ if the board still wants him.. as far as PCB.. they can go to hell.. isolate them further.. there will be consequences for breeding terrorists...

Yeah' date=' you are right. But the bans have been a little too dirty for my liking. I understand its a pure money making business where BCCI is using the traditional competition pressure since they have a huge share in the market. But somehow I dont like this culture a lot when it comes to a game.[/quote'] What do you mean culture? ICL plucked players from BCCI's domestic cricket and BCCI should have kept quiet? As for the other players, if they participate in unofficial tournaments without the consent of their own boards, they become ineligible for international cricket as per ICC rule. No country with play with a team which have players participating in unofficial and unwanted leagues. Why? Because every board is afraid that such leagues can crop up in their own country/area too. And if they will not boycott it now, the other countries won't boycott when that board will be under the cosh. Why were packer players banned from playing for their country? Why were the packer matches unofficial? Try to understand the reasoning behind all this before coming to a conclusion.

ICL is not a recognized competition If you know this fact full well and still chose to play to earn a few silver coins, I am sorry to break the news sweetheart, .... , but you don't deserve any sympathy. This IPL nonsense is getting a little much Either, play for the ICL and shut up or play for your country and shut up; Don't play in the ICL and moan / lament about not being able to play for your country Its the fact that you couldn't play for your country that drove you to the ICL The players who joined before , ....... , oh well, I guess they're totally screwed

What do you mean culture? ICL plucked players from BCCI's domestic cricket and BCCI should have kep quiet? As for the other players, if they participate in unofficial tournaments without the consent of their own boards, they become ineligible for international cricket as per ICC rule. No country with play with a team which have players participating in unofficial and unwanted leagues. Why? Because every board is afraid that such leagues can crop up in their own country/area too. And if they will not boycott it now, the other countries won't boycott when that board will be under the cosh. Why were packer players banned from playing for theor country? Why were the packer matches unofficial? Try to understand the reasoning behind all this before coming to a conclusion.
Yeah....you are right.
ICL is not a recognized competition If you know this fact full well and still chose to play to earn a few silver coins, I am sorry to break the news sweetheart, .... , but you don't deserve any sympathy. This IPL nonsense is getting a little much Either, play for the ICL and shut up or play for your country and shut up; Don't play in the ICL and moan / lament about not being able to play for your country Its the fact that you couldn't play for your country that drove you to the ICL The players who joined before , ....... , oh well, I guess they're totally screwed
mate, u are spot on ICL came into existence as they got a raw deal from BCCI for TV rights. Its basically a profit making venture by ZEE. If they dont get profits, Zee will simply sink this ICL If this is supported, tomorrow Airtel, Neo or any other bigwigs with start their own league, what will happen the ICL players were fully aware they cant play for India/domestics, if they go to ICL, then why cry foul now ICL or any other private leagues should be banned...period If they are not, cricket will die