*Zee breaking* Pak players involved in Woolmer murder

Don

From anud on other board. News Channels are reporting Pakistan there is evidence against Pak players....and the investigating authorities are zeroing in quite fast. All Pak team is being DNA-tested. Access to the that hotel floor through e-cards was only to all Pak team...and a few select hotel emloyees. There are 2 or 3 Pak players under extreme suspicion......and investigators may be able to declare some findings by tomorrow. However I suspect ICC may try to defer declaring any findings till the end of tournament.

Re: *Zee breaking* Pak players involved in Woolmer murder

From anud on other board. News Channels are reporting Pakistan there is evidence against Pak players....and the investigating authorities are zeroing in quite fast. All Pak team is being DNA-tested. Access to the that hotel floor through e-cards was only to all Pak team...and a few select hotel emloyees. There are 2 or 3 Pak players under extreme suspicion......and investigators may be able to declare some findings by tomorrow. However I suspect ICC may try to defer declaring any findings till the end of tournament.
Not up to the ICC. This is police matter

if pak team is involved' date=' which i hope not, then they should be completely banned from cricket forever.[/quote'] Not fair on the innocent Pak players though? I think Pak management is very bent.

OK' date=' so why do guys think that the cops went to the extent of taking DNA test?[/quote'] Rajeev, something must have been found at the crime scene that came from the suspect(s) - blood, skin, hair..

Re: *Zee breaking* Pak players involved in Woolmer murder If any Pakistani player is found guilty, Pakistan need to be banned from all forms of cricket for 5 years. This is way too serious, I'm hoping nothing this stupid happens to Chappell (from Indian hands) when we go out today (even though he is a twat)...

Guest dada_rocks

DR will soon need to add a murderer hall of fame in his sig
we will cross the bridge if and when it comes to that..