Them REAL Pathans!

Holysmoke

Its been barely 12 hours. All noobs who are claiming not to celebrate' date= well, go to padosi.net. You'll find better ways to spend your time.
:(( I want "us" to stop celebrating our win against SL is because our opposition was SL, a weak T20 and ODI outfit. We are like 1000% better than them and it only demeans our victory when we gloat more and more about it.
:(( I want "us" to stop celebrating our win against SL is because our opposition was SL, a weak T20 and ODI outfit. We are like 1000% better than them and it only demeans our victory when we gloat more and more about it.
Oh, ok. Sorry then. :(( But it was a thrilling come back from waaaay behind victory. I think we deserve to gloat a bit plus this is another way to make fun of the terrorists across the border.
Celebrate everything in life yaar, the big and the small. Live life abundantly. Why do you want to ration happiness? :two_thumbs_up:
Oh' date=' ok. Sorry then. :(( But it was a thrilling come back from waaaay behind victory. I think we deserve to gloat a bit plus this is another way to make fun of the [b']terrorists across the border.
Disappointed in you graphics :((. Padosee's talk about India's failures because they do not have their own successes (well...in recent times). Why do we have to talk about something else during our success(es) ? I am hating the negative jibe across ICF. To me this site seems to be anti-pakistani cricket fans than ICF Anywho you continue rubbing it on their face while I watch the whole game again :dance:
Disappointed in you graphics :((. Padosee's talk about India's failures because they do not have their own successes (well...in recent times). Why do we have to talk about something else during our success(es) ? I am hating the negative jibe across ICF. To me this site seems to be anti-pakistani cricket fans than ICF Anywho you continue rubbing it on their face while I watch the whole game again :dance:
:(( Point taken. Mistake on my part to say that. But I rejoice in 2 ways, 1st and most significantly, India won. 2nd, people who wanted us to lose, have been disappointed. I will rub it in because they have made derogatory statements against us.
Its been barely 12 hours. All noobs who are claiming not to celebrate' date=' well, go to padosi.net. You'll find better ways to spend your time.[/quote'] I did that.. and I found a post which said "This is why we should have Afridi in the team all the time":hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest whineleg
Exactly. And as fans we celebrate when our team wins. We can discuss the NZ tour all we want' date=' but we can not make an iota of difference in any way. So why not celebrate the recent success a little longer?[/quote'] No, i dont want you or anyone else on the forum to celebrate. Celebrating is bad. i dont like it. we need to organize camps and discuss the things we will whine abt when nz series starts i wud like blue brigade more if he wasnt an SRT worshipperz
No, i dont want you or anyone else on the forum to celebrate. Celebrating is bad. i dont like it. we need to organize camps and discuss the things we will whine abt when nz series starts i wud like blue brigade more if he wasnt an SRT worshipperz
I like you too... :icflove: