Gary Kirsten - One of the best coaches India has ever had

if rahul dravid or any young player is struggling with his batting' date='do u expect dhoni to help him n tell him how to play better.NO, a captain has lot more important things on his plate.he can't take care of every players's game.coach can help in that regard[/quote'] A GOOD manager can very well do that. If you had seen the first series that India played under Greg, the tri-series in SL, Manjreaker put across a question to Ian Chappell, "How much of an impact Greg will be?" Ian replied "A good coach can improve a team's performance just by 5% and I donno why ppl overdo Greg's selection". I too think the same way. Dravid knows more about batting than Dhon and if he is struggling then he can very well depend on one Mr. Sachin Tendulkar.
:haha: I refused to notice chappel when he was ours' date=' SO with your logic...............:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:[/quote'] Ok obviously deliberately ignoring someone is different to not noticing them ... Its hard not to notice Chappell when he is doing 5 media conferences a day talking about how every thing in Indian cricket is terrible.