Two Pak players ordered to stay back

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back

3. Yeah don't know what Dhoni was thinking .
It was the plumbest LBW possible and he might have seen umpire's finger starting to go up... i don't think any umpire would have taken more than half a second to decide that one.
Well it was a good ball too. Tendulkar also go out in a beautiful inswinger but then these guys are playing day in and out on the field and cannot play these tough balls. How come they are called a good batting side?

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back None here said Kaneria did it. All I said was if it really was a murder by strangulation then I'm surprised the person next door didn't hear anything. Kaneria was the person next door hence his name was mentioned.

Police have said they were looking for one or more culprits and added that none of the Pakistan team were suspects. Deputy police commissioner Mark Shields reiterated on Saturday that the killer was probably known to Woolmer. "It would appear based on where he was murdered it was people close to him," he told a news conference in Kingston. "It's fair to acknowledge because it was in his hotel room that it may be an associate but equally an open mind is always the best thing to have." Jamaican police were not immediately available for comment over the latest questioning of Inzamam and Mushtaq. The seven-week World Cup culminates in the Barbados final on April 28.
I suppose all doubts can be put to rest now that the police have confirmed the players are not a suspect. I think the media is just toying that line without infact naming the players officially. They make it sound like a player as they need more viewers/readers. The minute the fact that the player is not involved is off the people checking out this news channel/media, pring and online will go down. I think the media are just working over time and are using the players' names to attract more viewers.

Police have said they were looking for one or more culprits and added that none of the Pakistan team were suspects. Deputy police commissioner Mark Shields reiterated on Saturday that the killer was probably known to Woolmer. "It would appear based on where he was murdered it was people close to him," he told a news conference in Kingston. "It's fair to acknowledge because it was in his hotel room that it may be an associate but equally an open mind is always the best thing to have." Jamaican police were not immediately available for comment over the latest questioning of Inzamam and Mushtaq. The seven-week World Cup culminates in the Barbados final on April 28.
I suppose all doubts can be put to rest now that the police have confirmed the players are not a suspect. I think the media is just toying that line without infact naming the players officially. They make it sound like a player as they need more viewers/readers. The minute the fact that the player is not involved is off the people checking out this news channel/media, pring and online will go down. I think the media are just working over time and are using the players' names to attract more viewers.
Quite right Ravi.