Puke your anger here?

kabira

Re: Puke your anger here?

He ain't going anywhere. There's too much money in Indian cricket for people to retire gracefully. Would you give up 50 crore a year voluntarily?
Yes, if I already had 500 crores and if I know I am constantly putting my country to shame and in the process taking my own legacy down the drain.

Re: Puke your anger here? We cannot have a friggin sporting culture if all we manage to do is lose, every time. France marched into the finals beating Brazil (= Australia in cricket), the next world cup. Can our stars be expected to do that ? How are we gonna motivate ourselves to follow this team, which will only be weaker, come next world cup. If we cannot go further in a world cup, with this team (Yes, i still believe, on paper this is the best ever Indian team to go into a world cup), there is no hope in hell for us. God save Indian cricket!

Re: Puke your anger here?

Bermuda would be further demoralized after this defeat. They always knew they were bad' date=' but having to lost to these friggin choksters by such a big margin, their confidence on their skill level will be all the more low.[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Puke your anger here? I think Sachin can no longer fool himself-he is simply not the same player he once was....18 years is a long long time to play international cricket.Life is not fairy tale ..you got to pay the price for failing the team again and again...time ripe to quit ODI's.

Message from Emperor Gai--Ok bye for now... ...I have been clicking here non stop for past few weeks/months and reading almost each and every thread/new posts like a crazed junkie. I am gonna take a break for a while and get my priorities right. Just wanted to say that I had a good time following the WC with you lot. All the jokes and stuff really made it fun. Sad that the joking around had to end so quickly. Most of you are smashing people and it is nice to stay connected with Indian people (I don't have much contact with desis in real life). It's like little warm India in here. Anyway I will be back *soon* when I check out of the cricket rehab centre. Keep up the good work and the good forum. *soon*- can be one hour or more than one month :lmao: :Cry::Cry: :wtg: INDIAN CRICKET FAN FOREVER! May Indian cricket rise from the ashes like the Phoenix :Cry:phoenixpoem.jpg

Vengsarkar must resign All the youngsters were thrown out, and grampas returned.... jus the oppposite of what dravid and greggie were trying to accomplish.... for short term credit, Colonel cost us the world cup..... the world cup matches so far were won on singles and twos wen non-minnows were involved... fielding and running between the wickets were of the utmost need..... He must take responsibility for this and resign..... he took us back to 2004-05 wen for the exact same reason(old and egoistic legs), we were losing to all and sundry in holland, england and SL....