Puke your anger here?

kabira

Re: Puke your anger here?

Hahahahahaa... If Raina and Co had been there... India would have lost to Bermuda too...
no we wouldnt, we could have saved atleast 40runs+ in field. that would have been 210 target which would have been easier. we had NO luck in bowling today at alll. i am really wondering there has to be some thing behind these defeats. my thoughts are, mafia taking it up to cricketers!!!

Re: Puke your anger here? all the experienced junkies that he brougght back can stand and hit through the line.... useful and matchwinners on flat tracks but useless when it comes to nudging and picking singles..... well, we have not spoken about their fielding yet.... dropping kaif, raina, and gambhir and the tour mgmts mistake of not picking KKD cost us friggin spot in the super 8s....

Re: Puke your anger here? Are u serious Gats ? U think Raina or a Kaif would have pulled what SRT & Gangs could not ? U shud be kidding me. The team that went into this world cup, is the best ever Indian team to go into a world cup. No kidding. We lost because our choksters couldnt muster up enuff mental strength to stand the heat of the situation. The young ones u point (Raina, Kaif), neither have the mettle nor the talent to come off in big games. True to our tradition, when we come off a world cup defeat like that several heads will roll. Starting from the coach, captain, selectors, plumber, painter to taxi driver, everyone will be fired. But the truth of the matter is that our famed batting lineup let us down twice in 3 games. We must ack this and not overeact with our staff in charge. Dravid & Vengy must continue, IMO

Re: Puke your anger here? the problem is , in india , the fan to player ratio is the largest in the world , which is probably why all the ill feelings after bad results. but well, if u lose today , u might win tomorrow and for all we know, india have better worldcup records than england in cricket and than spain , england , argentina, holland and some other football playing giants.

Re: Puke your anger here?

i promise you all that we wont crash into any cricketers house' date=' or burn anyone's pic , or start throwing cans into the stadium if Bermuda wins . rather we'd give them a warm congrats :D[/quote'] cauz ur public satisfied with victory against India..

Re: Puke your anger here? Vengsarkar went to howstat.... did a statistics search on the current indian players... picked the ones with the best stats, regardless of their form or suitability to conditions.... the one player tht he didnt want, Sehwag was the best performer.... tht says it all.... fire tht old school idi0t and things will fall bak in place....