Gautam Gambhir in NEW ZEALAND - tour diary

Perf = 445 runs @ 89.
What a wonderful performance from Gambhir!! His 11 hour marathon was really special when he proved all his critics wrong who questioned about Gambhir's ability to change his game according the situation. And this inning at wellington is special too when he has scored a ton in conditions aiding swing bowling. Hope he keeps on scaling hight like this in the coming years!:thumbs_up:

and some people out here were laughing when i said gambhir is underrated, gambhir, has never got the recognition he deserves until he hit that 137 in the last test. gambhir, is the most underrated indian cricketer, or the 2nd most underrated after laxman

and some people out here were laughing when i said gambhir is underrated' date=' gambhir, has never got the recognition he deserves until he hit that 137 in the last test. gambhir, is the most underrated indian cricketer, or the 2nd most underrated after laxman[/quote'] Who were these people that were laughing?

Well. He has proved himself hasn't he? His batting partner is a whirlwind....he keeps his head and yet is aggressive.....and when needed, he can weigh the anchor. I like the boy...he is a humble guy....have you seen the ad where he is with Zaheer...and Zaheer says to him "Cheating Karta yaar" His reply: "Haanji" The way he said it reveals. He is a humble man. May every good thing happen for him.

Raane do bhai...aadmi changa hai.... I want to see him do better and better because I like what little I see of him as a person... He is a really good young fellow. Ya...people will complain about him fisting Watson....I loved it! I loved it!!! May the good people achieve. Some people will see what I said above as contradictory. Life is funny, ain't it! :cantstop::two_thumbs_up:

it was watson who sledged gambhir. and gambhir elbowed watson only when watson was preventing him from taking that run and i have been a huge gambhir fan since 2002 itself & wanted him to be in the test team in place of ss das or ramesh then

Well....people here should take you more seriously, don't you think? I will. You can pick them.
thanks. i have been saying this since 2003 itself when i joined icf. ppl initially laugh at me & then get proved wrong always and yet they never learn and its not my fault that sehwag & gambhir r so good