Website for non-believers

Dear Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the best in your future cricketing en devours for India Batting through severe cramps, representing India in the '99 world cup so soon after your fathers death amongst other heroic acts speaks volumes about your love, respect and dedication for Indian Cricket. As someone who has been following Indian cricket through out his teenage years and adult life so far, I cannot recall a single instance where I did not look forward to watching you bat. Your contributions to Indian cricket over a twenty year period are much appreciated and cherished by fans and noted observers of the game alike. Words simply cannot do justice to what you are, what you mean to us and what you have achieved in your life so far. Memories of my grand father reciting stories to me and my siblings around the dinner table, sending us to sleep by reciting "Sachin bed time stories" under the night sky or the sight of people dropping everything to watch "their Sachin" bat is entrenched in my memories and will be cherished and remembered with the utmost fondness, love and affection till the day I die I cannot imagine a day where the Indian X1 would not feature your name. I dread each and every passing day as its just a confirmation that the day where you hang up your boots is in sight and is inching closer and closer with each passing day, week and year. Not watching Sachin in the Indian tri - colour or the traditional whites is simply heart breaking and when that fateful day eventually comes, only than will people realize the magnitude of your achievements and the influence you had on generations of Indian cricketers who aim to emulate the achievements of their idol for Indian cricket in the future. You are so close to us but so far away. You are the glue that bonds us together, cutting through racial / sexual barriers. Every time you walk into the field, you carry the hopes of 1 billion people. You play the game with your heart on your sleeves and conduct yourself in the most dignified respectable manner. Not only are you a true cricketer, but a true gentlemen as well You may not know me in person but I cannot deny the influence you had on my life. You are my idol and I draw strength, courage and hope from you in my most darkest, desolate and most depressing times. Jai Hind ! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLdf3UdaXw]YouTube - Sachin Tendulkar-It's My Life[/ame]