Trivia teaser. What team ?

Donny

Clue: Researching their performance stats will not help find the answer. :regular_smile:
welll seems like you have picked one criteria but can you respond whether my answer above is not true??? If it is true then you are really asking us to read your mind, not divulge a cricket fact If not then I am stumped on #2 too
Your answers couldn't be correct as they're both performance based. The commonality between these players is NOT about their cricketing stats. "What do the players in this team have in common ?"
Whatever dude!! you put up 2 teams and say whats common between players in each of them then decide for #1 the answer should be performance based and for #2 it should not be even though there is a string performance based criteria that links them all. Complete nonsense

Here's #3. :regular_smile: What do the players in this team have in common ? Bob Simpson Barry Richards Don Bradman Greg Chappell Darren Lehmann Adam Gilchrist Imran Khan Ian Botham Tony Lock Dennis Lillee Michael Holding Wes Hall

Here's #3. :regular_smile: What do the players in this team have in common ? Bob Simpson Barry Richards Don Bradman Greg Chappell Darren Lehmann Adam Gilchrist Imran Khan Ian Botham Tony Lock Dennis Lillee Michael Holding Wes Hall
You need to specify criteria- there amybe more than one common theme but it does not have to be the one you have in mind unless you specify some criteria otherwise this is as bogus as Australia's win over India in Sydney
wow dude how did u get that one man..seriously :hatsoff:
Once Donny said that these players are not linked by cricketing stats, I just started looking on Hayden's, Ramdin's, Strauss' wikipedia pages, and in both Hayden's and Strauss' page, it said they are sponsored by Gray-Nichols. Then I just verified for each player. Thanks for the praise. :D
Suraj & satishg' date=' many cricket fans would be able to reel off who sponsors who in big time cricket without having to research.[/quote'] maybe- I don't know! only graphic can answer whether he has the bat used by all 100s of players memorized or not and that is how he answered. anyway I find this thread more like a test match needing 5 days of following for 8 hrs each to wait for last 20 minutes of excitement which is ..... a no-result draw Not my cup of tea I would prefer the 20-20 variety of a simple quiz thread with a straightforward question that even if I don't know the answer I can appreciate it because someone who really knows it and answers provides some additional learning. I preferred the time limited quizzes that some other members posted about players- were more interesting and meaningful; wish there are more of those soon. Each to his own- Good luck!!!
They've all played for some Australian domestic team ? Imran played for NSW, etc.