Sheffield Shield final - Victoria v. Queensland

Donny

I still do. And will the moment Cameron White brings himself on to bowl trundle a pile of steaming dogshyte that will probably land in six very different parts of the pitch each over. Although with due respect, Nannes is a real talent and Harwood's a very good domestic bowler. I haven't seen much of McKay, and if the DG Wright is the Tasmanian quick, do have a high regard for him. I just have no time for the perpetual argument in the Vic papers thanks to Greg Shipperd and their media that all their bowlers (and half of their batting, starting with ***** of course) are test-team worthy.

Ship and most Bushies fans would be fairly happy with Sids, Andy Mac and McG in the current Oz Test squad. Other than *****, nobody else is Test standard - with the possible exception of Nannes but he's in a long queue. Hussey has not had a good enough first class season to be a Test candidate atm.

Ship and most Bushies fans would be fairly happy with Sids, Andy Mac and McG in the current Oz Test squad. Other than *****, nobody else is Test standard - with the possible exception of Nannes but he's in a long queue. Hussey has not had a good enough first class season to be a Test candidate atm.
Still disagree with McDonald. I feel he's benefiting from being part of an attack where three outstanding bowlers are consistently building up pressure and the mistakes caused by that are helping his figures. Nothing I've seen from him yet indicates test class. No arguments with McGain right now. Still think he should have been primo spinner, but for injuries and a strange and highly irritating obsession with Horrorwitz. Siddle though is a quality bowler, and I am eating the words I wrote about him in his first test where he didn't look that great. Since then he's really proved me wrong.