This is why we need Rohit Sharma

DomainK

You know why I love these kinds of posts? Cuz they inspire me to be relentless. And yeah, still hanging from that same rod, and still growing. 2 whole inches in 8 months, and I'm still growing strong. And tell you one thing, I have the will to keep going. It ain't stoppin from my end. So bring it Dhondy. If you can think clearly enough here, I want Sharma to be dropped too. He has underperformed for sure. But he's not a loser, and not a bottler. You see Dhondy your a coward. You take these petty little shots, and then when it comes time to face the music you go and run away. Prove he's a bottler, a choker, a loser. I'll tell you what: On a greentop against South Africa, with India 3-33 in 6 overs and the cream of the batting in the hut, it takes a real man to make a match winning score. Second, in the final of a World Cup, no not a regular ODI, a WORLD CUP, with India 130 in 18 overs, Rohit ensures the last 2 are taken for 27, to take us to a competitive score. So how's he a bottler? Everyone makes mistakes, even Sehwag, even Tendulkar. But Rohit's not a loser. Imma go hang on the bar some more now and maybe say my times tables while am at it. Gotta keep the vertical and intelligent status bar high right? It's on Dhondy.
Saxena...You may be orange tailed, from Madagascar, and able to do handstands faster than your hero can score runs, but there is no taking away from your unremitting, dogged optimism. I've never seen you flail, even when all seemed lost. Such a man deserves respect, and you have mine. Peace.
Saxena...You may be orange tailed' date=' from Madagascar, and able to do handstands faster than your hero can score runs, but there is no taking away from your unremitting, dogged optimism. I've never seen you flail, even when all seemed lost. Such a man deserves respect, and you have mine. Peace.[/quote'] First off I think Rohit's retarded, so he ain't my hero. But getting back to discussion, how is he a bottler? And thanks if that was genuine, hard to tell if ya'll was being sarcastic. But in any case you got my respect too. But the battle's still on.