India's financial might led to sacking in Perth: Bucknor

Feed

no you old fart, your blind ass, incompetent conduct lost you the job... when you judged the pad before bat (well just the pad, the bat was hidden behind the bat, so unless the ball made an arc in the air to circumvent the pad) to be a caught behind, you nailed the final nail into the coffin that is your career. your incompetent **** will not be missed... you gave other umpires a poor name.

The same can be said of the Indian Cricket Board.
Donny, in a professional work environment, when a particular individual is found to be more of a liability than an asset and when such feelings of animosity are re - enforced time and again through the individuals poor decision making skills, hostility towards other that stem from feelings of insecurity and favoring one party over the other in similar circumstances, one would get the sack after one or two chances. Mate, India's history with Bucknor is not an isolated incident that is confined to the Sydney test, but one that shows repeatedly poor decisions made against the Indians for over a decade at least. Now, if the above logic holds true for the members, why are those that enforce the laws treated any differently? If the policy makers lose confidence in the rules but more importantly, lose confidence in themselves, than such a standoff is inevitable. Is it really too much for the constituent members to ask for the umpires to be fair, consistent and impartial? Sure, the BCCI behaved disgracefully as well but by the time of Kumble's press conference, the gloves were off and any shred of decency between the two sides was dead and buried at the end of that press conference.

You are not seeing what he achieved. Despite suffering from acute hearing, visual and moral challenges, not only he made a mockery out of umpiring, he also convinced a lot of people of the art of human factor that is supposed to make the game more interesting.

symmonds not out when he guided/deflected one to Dhoni. Symmonds not declared stumped by the stupid partisan 3rd umpire when his foot was in the air. Ganguly was given out when he was not out . Dravid given out when he was not out. Dhoni was given out padding up outside the off stump when Aussies were not given out similarly. at least 5 decisions went against the visiting team with huge consequences in the test. Stevie Blind Deafonor can go fly a kite with his self pity, good riddance. BCCI can sponsor for his treatment.
What Aussie thought that is, If they won that match at any costs, they can easily win at perth and put a nasty world record. But they failed to judge our fast bowling attach. :hysterical:

I know most Australians throw a fit when anybody raises a word against umpires, but they have every reason to do that. While I agree that most umpires make mistakes 1) Fuqnor has the special knack of repeating the same mistake again and again and again in a short span of time completely altering the course of the game. No other umpire is is that incompetent. Well the only other dude who was that bad was Ashoka De Silva. 2) Fuqnor easily gets perturbed by external factors that influence his decision making, for example if a bowler appeals constantly -- then just as if to say "I will teach you a lesson" -- he doesnt give an out. To me this is grossly wrong. While I udnerstand bowlers like Kumble and Monty can be iriitating but there is no way that should influence his decision making.