Reason for India doing well in the First test ???

Reason for India doing well in the First test ???  

1. 1.

• Sachin Tendulkars Batting
    • Mahis Captaincy
    • Bhajjis Brilliant bowling
    • Gelling up well and doing gr8 as a team
    • dandaroy
    • EMC temporarily taking the site down at times to prevent fineleg from posting

Quite simple. India does ok against minnows. Hell, even the declining Aussies can beat the Bleck Ceps. :regular_smile:
Well we have beaten Australia in the last Test series and last ODI series we played against them ... and last time I checked Australia were No.1. Keep trying Donny !!! :regular_smile:

Oh you think I helped win the first test..............You guys are dreaming! India has woken up the NZ giant............next test they will have Jeetan Patel with Vettori, and Southee for Mills, maybe Oram as well. This is lethal combination along with fungi infested Napier pitch, all in all, a Indian drubbing in the cards.....1-2 series loss for the Indians is still a reality. Actually my 0-3 whitewash prediction would have been proven, if not for the bad decision against Franklin in 1st innings and the fake catch claimed by SRT of McIntosh in the 2nd innings. Also do not forget O'Brien did not nick it and he was on his way to saving the game with McCullum. So my friends, it seems Messers Taufel and Gould won us the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you think I helped win the first test..............You guys are dreaming! India has woken up the NZ giant............next test they will have Jeetan Patel with Vettori, and Southee for Mills, maybe Oram as well. This is lethal combination along with fungi infested Napier pitch, all in all, a Indian drubbing in the cards.....1-2 series loss for the Indians is still a reality. Actually my 0-3 whitewash prediction would have been proven, if not for the bad decision against Franklin in 1st innings and the fake catch claimed by SRT of McIntosh in the 2nd innings. Also do not forget O'Brien did not nick it and he was on his way to saving the game with McCullum. So my friends, it seems Messers Taufel and Gould won us the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:icflove:
Well we have beaten Australia in the last Test series and last ODI series we played against them ... and last time I checked Australia were No.1. Keep trying Donny !!! :regular_smile:
I think you'll find the Aussies WON the last Test series against India. It is you who keeps trying ..... and failing. :regular_smile: Ps. They also thrashed India in the T20 match. Last time I checked, they were the World Champs.
I think you'll find the Aussies WON the last Test series against India. It is you who keeps trying ..... and failing. :regular_smile: Ps. They also thrashed India in the T20 match. Last time I checked, they were the World Champs.
Bravo Donny *clap* *clap* *clap* ... What a way to make yourself look stupid ... Again :giggle: