:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @ Kallis going past Sachin
it is very likely, but it should not be a cause of bother. Does anyone think less of Donald Bradman now that his 7K runs have been surpassed by countless buffoons? Tendulkar is a unque player who made cricket a popular sport, he put the game on the map. from the legacy of teas sipping, white shirt adorning, petulant and rotund englishmen he transformed the visage of the sport into a high adrenaline festive celebration of skill and accomplishment. if a racist, selfish, over exagerrated jawbone primate form south africa surpasses him in total number of runs, that does not tarnish the polish on the behemoth that is tendulkar's achievements, one tiny bit. so if a ponting or kallis were to surpass tendulkar, it wont bother me one bit as long as tendulkar stays true to himself. accumulate runs and guide his team to glory.
Absolutely brilliant :adore: :adore: There is Tendulkar, then there's daylight, then there's the rest - Tony Grieg
This video better showcases his natural game, so many memories but hardly anything to cherish on youtube. I miss his fierce square cuts, one of the best ever. They aint the same since his shoulder surgery. _40641623_cut-getty300ok.jpg
it is very likely, but it should not be a cause of bother. Does anyone think less of Donald Bradman now that his 7K runs have been surpassed by countless buffoons? Tendulkar is a unque player who made cricket a popular sport, he put the game on the map. from the legacy of teas sipping, white shirt adorning, petulant and rotund englishmen he transformed the visage of the sport into a high adrenaline festive celebration of skill and accomplishment. if a racist, selfish, over exagerrated jawbone primate form south africa surpasses him in total number of runs, that does not tarnish the polish on the behemoth that is tendulkar's achievements, one tiny bit. so if a ponting or kallis were to surpass tendulkar, it wont bother me one bit as long as tendulkar stays true to himself. accumulate runs and guide his team to glory.
++. 13000 runs doesn't make Kallis greater than Sachin (though he is a great in his own right, 10000+ runs with 250 wickets makes him, in my eyes, one of the greatest allrounders of all time).
Just go through Kallis' stats..u'll notice his decline as a batsman...even his place in the side was under scrutinty after the disastrous tour to England! http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/45789.html?class=1;template=results;type=batting;view=innings
The reason sachdan laughed was quite rightly he thought it ridiculous he can surpass Sachin. He is to far away and to old. Plus the master blaster is still piling on the runs and will move further and further away from him. p.s kallis is class and best all rounder of last 10 years. Most underrated cricketer in world cricket
Yeah..it was during 97 tour. Rhodes also pulled off a stunner at point in the tri-series final when Sachin was going great guns. Same match where Dravid hit that famous six off Donald !
That one stands out for me too..Tendulkar was playing some majestic square cuts in the whole series...and if I remember correctly the catch wasnt clean...Rhodes bumped the ball as soon as he hit the ground.
I personally think he is one of the most indisciplined player of all times for Indian cricket. Can't even get through 45 overs without having to take a break in between. We almost lost the '03 WC match against Pakistan because he got cramps. Sometimes' date=' its so frustrating.[/quote'] Please tell me one thing. Do you ever, even a slightest bit, think before writing anything. Had'nt it been for sachin against ZIM we would have been out of the WC '03. It is only and mark my words ONLY because of hi we reached the finals. "We almost lost the '03 WC match against Pakistan because he got cramps"- 98 tere uncle ne banaye the kya ??
Please tell me one thing. Do you ever' date=' even a slightest bit, think before writing anything. Had'nt it been for sachin against ZIM we would have been out of the WC '03. It is only and mark my words ONLY because of hi we reached the finals. "We almost lost the '03 WC match against Pakistan because he got cramps"- 98 tere uncle ne banaye the kya ??[/quote'] hey Rahul, Graphic23's day starts and ends with worshipping Sachin ! ps.. troll at times :--D
Guest Hiten.

Kirsten surely made our life miserable whenever India played South Africa. Good thing, BCCI got him on our side, so he could tell us why were we pie-chuckers (from his POV) :giggle: