Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

OK. Deccan Chargers is the worst team in the IPL. Seriously, its true (no sarcasm)
oh we got Ryan Harris and Dwayne Smith as all-rounders. DC is going to surprise one and all. Last time the least fancied team was RR everyone knows what they did, now its DC's turn. Get ready to be shocked everyone.:D

laxman cant play T20, Rohit sharma has become Nohit sharma and dropped from indian team, symonds dropped from aus team, gibbs dropped from SA team, styris dropped from NZ team, Vaas retired from ODI's, gilly retired from everything, afridi not coming because he's a paki Thread over:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Who needs Afridi anyways, he is a non-performer. Atleast the local lads can do better than him and we can have a better intl. player play instead of him.:icflove:

Who needs Afridi anyways' date=' he is a non-performer. Atleast the local lads can do better than him and we can have a better intl. player play instead of him.:icflove:[/quote'] of all the players there, you could only find something to say about Afridi?????:hysterical:

Ok' date=' guys, this needs to stop. Hyderabad is my home team. MI is Sachin's team. I support both. :(( Can we stop this argument. Go DC! w00t.[/quote'] OK ideally i would have said you have to choose any one team but with the present situation I can't take that risk. So all's cool.:icflove: :((

Venugopal Rao:hmmm:
You are actually right. Venu was terrific in the last IPL. Rohit Sharma, maan, bluddy pupu I hope he gets his IPL form back. He was magic last time. What I dont like abt this team is, they pick a Paki and then they pick Symunds. :finger:

You are actually right. Venu was terrific in the last IPL. Rohit Sharma, maan, bluddy pupu I hope he gets his IPL form back. He was magic last time. What I dont like abt this team is, they pick a Paki and then they pick Symunds. :finger:
Not any paki... afridi :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: