IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Do you mean details like which players we had in a particular match and how many points we scored in each match ? What each player scored in each match is already there on the right hand side
No no... a score card like the one you see on cricinfo.. or any other site. in addition we can add two more columns, 1 stating the points he has earned in this match and the one he has earned overall... Yeah - I agree that this available on the right... but u have to click that link and it opens up to show. When you refresh the page its gone. Also there is a lot o scrolling up and down involved. When a match is on - all i'm interested in knowing is the match score card, how my players have fared and along with that their SS oints for the match. To do this, currently i look at cricinfo for the scores, then my team's paage in ICF and then also click the individual scores of each player. My idea is to combine all these into 1 single page... so that everything can be see in that page. You need to refresh that page only to know all that you want to know... Do I make sense?

No no... a score card like the one you see on cricinfo.. or any other site. in addition we can add two more columns, 1 stating the points he has earned in this match and the one he has earned overall... Yeah - I agree that this available on the right... but u have to click that link and it opens up to show. When you refresh the page its gone. Also there is a lot o scrolling up and down involved. When a match is on - all i'm interested in knowing is the match score card, how my players have fared and along with that their SS oints for the match. To do this, currently i look at cricinfo for the scores, then my team's paage in ICF and then also click the individual scores of each player. My idea is to combine all these into 1 single page... so that everything can be see in that page. You need to refresh that page only to know all that you want to know... Do I make sense?
I asked that to Varun last week. He said he'll "look into it"

Kumblekkai has made some excellent changes t the XI and also the batting order... From here on I'm going to support BRC as well as I like Kumble and I want him to prove that he's a better kaptaan than KP and Dhoni..
Any changes are ineffective if batsman fail to even score in double figures

7 points per maiden
just 7 points per maiden in a T20?? I believe a maiden is equivalent to a wicket. Actually it is more than taking a wicket. I feel SS is a little unfair to the bowlers. Jumbo's 5 for 5 got him just 150, in spite of a maiden and a catch and Yusuf's 60 off 32 has got him almost the same number of points. I always apply this funda in picking the team and for some reason it is always the bowlers that come up with that extra points.

Shawn Edwards climbed to No.3 earlier today because he had Duminy and none of his neighbours had. But he doesn't have Yuvraj. Another sufferer because of Yuvraj is DarkKnight who is 10th. There is a huge gap between 10 and 11, so he won't slip any further

just 7 points per maiden in a T20?? I believe a maiden is equivalent to a wicket. Actually it is more than taking a wicket. I feel SS is a little unfair to the bowlers. Jumbo's 5 for 5 got him just 150' date=' in spite of a maiden and a catch and Yusuf's 60 off 32 has got him almost the same number of points. I always apply this funda in picking the team and for some reason [b']it is always the bowlers that come up with that extra points.
Or is it the other way around?

Those who selectyed Hodge' date= Duminy & Abdullah (& kept Yuvi) in the SS today are the biggest winners today. Bad day for me since I didn't have Hodge or Abdullah
I had neither of the three :(( I am almost stuck at 45-55 since the last 3 days

Or is it the other way around?
I did indeed mean it is the bowlers who come up with the extra points, first with an economy of around 5-6 and then with a wicket or 2, add catch to that. And the big bully batsmen, when fail, fail miserably.