IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Had my alarm at 5:40 EST and instead of snoozing it' date=' I just tuned it off. Very lucky to get up by 6:10. HAd to hurry in making my changes.[/quote'] This is the frustrating part of this SS- its like you have to be there 10 minutes before every match to see the team changes etc; very hard to do unless you are single and have no life Who wud have picked Lee Carseldine yesterday thinking that he will be in RR team?

Ya he has already racked up 200 points for his brilliant innings.
I still feel his 12 and odd runs with maybe a catch in the field might be better than Albie's and Oram's. More runs and less wickets. Thats what Wanderers is all about. The batsmen have to gift wickets and frankly speaking, I did not think Albie and Oram wouldn't have faced more than 20 balls together. That might still hold true if MSD walks in after Badri. Unless of course, Raina and Badri follow the footsteps of Haydos and Vijay.

in b4 any one deletes Tamil comment: Dina's translations just means: ' Lions hunt alone'.
There are so many hindi/punjabi/bengali - not to mention kannda and telugu cmments in the forum. why should anyone delete a tamil comment without even knowing what it means... if someone really does that.. then i would consider that a really childish thing to do...

in b4 any one deletes Tamil comment: Dina's translations just means: ' Lions hunt alone'.
That is a Rajnikanth dialogue from Sivaji [ame=
- Sivaji Punch Line[/ame] Pannikal thaan kootama varum. Singam singleaa thaan varum - the first line means " it is pigs which come in groups"

I still feel his 12 and odd runs with maybe a catch in the field might be better than Albie's and Oram's. More runs and less wickets. Thats what Wanderers is all about. The batsmen have to gift wickets and frankly speaking' date=' I did not think Albie and Oram wouldn't have faced more than 20 balls together. That might still hold true if MSD walks in after Badri. Unless of course, Raina and Badri follow the footsteps of Haydos and Vijay.[/quote'] At the halfway stage, it surely seems to be the situation. Gotta see if they pick up a couple of wickets.

Shane leads by 107 at the end of the first innings. Karteek has Dilshan' date=' Shane doesn't - that may make a difference in the second innings.[/quote'] It took a beauty from Jakati to get him out. Its really tough to catch up with Shane, especially with Mishra: the batsman getting him points.

Guest Hiten.
I could not gt into ICF today before the csk and dd game, so could not sub anybody anything can be doen about that?
Yeah. You can open a thread and sniffle while the rest of us laugh at you :P :icflove: