IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

:banghead:even rudi koertzen comes to spoil my SS. i dint pik dilshan thinking that he wont get much overs to bat on... instead piked warner who screwed up big time. AB must be batting now scorin those big runs.. instead Rudi spoils my party and sends AB back and bring dilshan.. :banghead:

:banghead:even rudi koertzen comes to spoil my SS. i dint pik dilshan thinking that he wont get much overs to bat on... instead piked warner who screwed up big time. AB must be batting now scorin those big runs.. instead Rudi spoils my party and sends AB back and bring dilshan.. :banghead:
It was Harper, i guess ?

my bad luck continues... i thought dhoni will come towards end and wont get much batting and dropped him to pick morkel.. and here he comes in the 7th over. and gets off the mark with a 3
so, u r jinxing him?dont.

my bad luck continues... i thought dhoni will come towards end and wont get much batting and dropped him to pick morkel.. and here he comes in the 7th over. and gets off the mark with a 3
rofl i thought the same and hopefully wont ***** my ss with this morkel for dhoni move

Battles within a battle... Can bobby defend his lead and hence his championship? Or is Karteek gonna pip him at the post? Is the rivalry b/w brothers going to take another twist? (does seem like though with 100 point lead, but cricket is a funny game, anything can hapen) Will Tapioca finally exit the Top 10? (inspite of not playing for almost half the length of thhe competition, this dude has been keeping his place in the Top 5, which in itself is a great victory :hatsoff:)

Good job bob. Didn't expect you tot take risk being at the top. On the other hand' date=' a slight chance for Shane to get to the top. Would be really exciting if there are some changes in the top 5 in this grand finale.[/quote'] i always take too much risk , well others might win today who knows