KP's dance show request

Guest gaurav_indian

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/kevinpietersen/5061013/Kevin-Pietersen-claims-Samit-Patel-unfit-fat-and-lazy-and-deserved-England-axe.html]Kevin Pietersen claims Samit Patel 'unfit' date=' fat and lazy' and deserved England axe[/url'] KP going after everyone
How long until Kevin Pietersen claims Kevin Pietersen arrogant, selfish, incapable of working with others and detrimental to any team environment?

I must say I love how people remain so blind to Pietersen's ego and inability to fit in a dressing room. This is a guy who got upset and left his home country, joined a county, got kicked out when his captain threw his kit bag off a balcony and told KPP to **** off, then upon becoming captain demanded his coach be sacked and undermined him publicly in the media... And still Vijay Mallya decided he'd be a better captain than Dravid!

How long until Kevin Pietersen claims Kevin Pietersen arrogant' date=' selfish, incapable of working with others and detrimental to any team environment?[/quote'] KP kept quiet and polite when he knew he was in line for the captaincy. THAT was his deam job, to be the center of attention at all times, make millions from the celebraty of being captain. Once it became clear after the Moores fiasco that he will most likely never be captain again he's now only saying what's been on his mind for years because he realizes he's got nothing to lose now so he might as well make the news for these kind of reasons. I feel sorry for the clown. Some part of him craves this sort of attention and he got it out of the quota controversy in South Africa and now he's getting it out of England. He's nothing but a merc playing for the highest bidder.