KP's dance show request

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

KP's dance show request

Players leave tours for plenty of reasons, a common one being the birth of a child, but Kevin Pietersen had a novel one for wanting to leave the Caribbean during the Test series against West Indies. The Sunday Telegraph reported that Pietersen had asked for permission to return home between the third and fourth Tests in order to watch his wife Jessica Taylor, a former Liberty X singer, take part in the television show Dancing on Ice. He only wanted to go home for 48 hours but his request was refused by the team management. “It was deemed best that he stayed on tour,” said an ECB spokesman. Perhaps it contributed to Pietersen being at the “end of his tether” by the time the ODIs arrived.
http://blogs.cricinfo.com/thebuzz/

Here is another classic from KP

"At the moment, being part of the England squad is a pretty damn lonely place to be ... the only game we've won this winter was down to the fact the West Indies couldn't add up properly."
Kevin Pietersen reiterates the misery he currently feels as England's tour of the Caribbean draws to a close Mar 29, 2009 cricinfo
"Every time he [Chanderpaul] gets runs he never fields," Pietersen told the Daily Mail. "There's always an injury or something. That has really got on my nerves here. It leads me to think he plays for himself." Gayle said Pietersen had "no right" to make such comments. "I did talk to him and told him, 'You don't need to stoop to that level'. He didn't actually apologise and if he could apologise that would be nice," Gayle told BBC Sport. "We're all big men. There's no need to go to that level and try and degrade other players. No-one wants to be degraded in this manner. We're all human beings and everybody is playing this sport to enjoy the game but to take it to that level is very disappointing. "Whatever issues he had, he should have kept to himself. I've played with Shiv for years and, as a captain, I get tremendous support from him both on and off the field. His batting in both forms of the game has been brilliant and to hear these sorts of comments out in public has been very disappointing."
RIGHT ON GAYLE!!!
Guest Hiten.
mumbai injuns have chosen a captain who doesnt even like T20-i win.
....yet he picked players who are suitable for T20 and his team finished wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than BRC :winky: