Some intresting quizzes for all u cricket lovers

1) Name the Indian player who is called "Jammy" 2) Which Indian batsman has the record for most consecutive hundreds in ODIs 3) Which Indian batsman has the record for most consecutive ducks in ODIs 4) Indian highest last wicket partnership in tests was against whom ????Who were the batsman involved 5) Which batsman has the record for scoring centuries in both the innings of a test match against 4 oppositions 6) Which bowler out of these does not played English county at all. MOHD. SAMI SHOAIB AKTHAR MOHD. ASIF YASIR ARAFAT WASIM AKRAM 7) Who is the only batsman in the history of the game to have been dismissed "Handling the ball" in a test match against India 8) Who among these have been never dismissed of the final ball on Day 1 of a test match.... Michael Clarke Stuart Mcgill Greame hick Shakib al hasan 9) Who was the batsman out when Warne took his 700th wicket 10) Who was Anil Kumbles 600th wicket This one is a bit difficult but ALL THE BEST....I AM SURE U WILL ENJOY THIS PM ME THE ANSWERS.........:winky:

:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
what is so funny about that !!!!!!!!! do you know the answers....i think u are laughing at the simplicity of these answers or may be laughing at yourself since you dont know such easy ones :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
i noe but i cant post my quiz there coz i dont have that much privelege to access that quiz :winky: u dont worry and just pm me the answers and i ll send it back to u the correct answers :two_thumbs_up: ALL THE BEST
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Good Luck Shwetabh :cantstop: