Pak vs Australia at UAE, 2009

Feed

We will not put pressure on Shoaib Akhtar: Pak coach Pakistan coach Intikhab Alam is against putting pressure on comeback paceman Shoaib Akhtar in the upcoming one-day series against Australia, saying the idea is to gauge his fitness, keeping in mind future series. More...

BTW This is the same Paki side that has not managed to NOT LOSE, yes please pay special attention to what I mentioned -- NOT LOSE -- a test match to the Asutralians in 10 and still counting Long Years. Last time they won anything of half importance was that lame ass indoor ODI series against Aus in 2002 and they came back home to a heroes welcome where they were treated to Wine and Women by Mushy in his house and boy since that day these Pakis hit a slippery slope so bad that they have not recovered yet and they will not in the near future. As a matter of fact they came back to such a tumultous welcome-- where the whole world media -- just assumed that is was mere formality for Paki to complete the last rites at World Cup 2003 and lift it. They went so cocky and arrogant -- from which they are yet to recover -- 6 years down the road.
lol...why so p*ssed and whats with all the irrelevant points? Obsession of seeing Pakistan failing is taking over your sanity. No need to pull Test history in b/w Pak and Australia when they are going to play only ODI series. And you shouldn't really talk about our history, it took you guys 30+ plus years to beat a minnow Test team like New Zealand, so don't even go there. b/w our ODI history against Australia is better than yours and hopefully we will make it further better after the Emirates series. :two_thumbs_up:
lol...why so p*ssed and whats with all the irrelevant points? Obsession of seeing Pakistan failing is taking over your sanity. No need to pull Test history in b/w Pak and Australia when they are going to play only ODI series. And you shouldn't really talk about our history' date=' it took you guys 30+ plus years to beat a minnow Test team like New Zealand, so don't even go there. b/w our ODI history against Australia is better than yours and hopefully we will make it further better after the Emirates series. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] This will be another incomplete series

Man, what will happen to the paks when they even lose their "home" series abroad...sorry, I mean that abroad series at "home"...that's not quite right...chalo ranedo....what will happen to their Cricket fanaticism when they team gets walloped by Oz? Abroad (Home?). Home. (Abroad?) The Paks are in for a flogging...this is not at all good for their morale. What to do? Personally, I think we should ship cargo loads of laddu's and Gulab Jamuns...without the sugar hit...the place is cactus. What with Mehsud and his grenade bowlers....God help the Pakis. We all know they don't deserve it....but may he help them despite them. Here, have some fandangos for Pak: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ITOrZEayw]YouTube - paco pena fandangos[/ame] Be patient..you will enjoy it only a few minutes in....

"Pressure" is something Shoaib cannot understand because he hardly bowls a few overs :haha: If the pitch is not good enough for bowling expect him to hide in the dressing room. Never seen a moe sissy fast bowler in a huge body like him before. Waqar and Wasim were right, Shoaib is a complete waste of time.

lol...why so p*ssed and whats with all the irrelevant points? Obsession of seeing Pakistan failing is taking over your sanity. No need to pull Test history in b/w Pak and Australia when they are going to play only ODI series. And you shouldn't really talk about our history' date=' it took you guys 30+ plus years to beat a minnow Test team like New Zealand, so don't even go there. b/w our ODI history against Australia is better than yours and hopefully we will make it further better after the Emirates series. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] haha atleast we have beaten a minnow team like New Zealand twice in the last 40 years. WHen was the last time you beat a Minnow like West Indies in an away series ??? -- NEVER Dude do you realize it has been 13 years since you have won an away series against India, WI, Eng, RSA and Aus combined ? You take Eng out of the equation and it is close to 25 years yes buddy Quarter of a Century since you have beaten 4 out of the 8 teams in an away series. And this despite all the claim to fame about World Class bowlers that you had all along and future looks just as bleak as the future of Shitistans ecomony look. I am sure you even after 50 years -- you guys will be sitting around a fireplace and discussing how Pakis beat India on a gloomy Friday evening in Sharjah in 1991 cuz Pakis will achieve nothing in the the next 50 years. Trust me on this one.:finger:
haha atleast we have beaten a minnow team like New Zealand twice in the last 40 years. WHen was the last time you beat a Minnow like West Indies in an away series ??? -- NEVER Dude do you realize it has been 13 years since you have won an away series against India, WI, Eng, RSA and Aus combined ? You take Eng out of the equation and it is close to 25 years yes buddy Quarter of a Century since you have beaten 4 out of the 8 teams in an away series. And this despite all the claim to fame about World Class bowlers that you had all along and future looks just as bleak as the future of Shitistans ecomony look. I am sure you even after 50 years -- you guys will be sitting around a fireplace and discussing how Pakis beat India on a gloomy Friday evening in Sharjah in 1991 cuz Pakis will achieve nothing in the the next 50 years. Trust me on this one.:finger:
What he will probably show is how many games Pakistan has won against India, but most of them were held in that vile and corrupt Sharjah where they give 3 LBWs in succession to a bowler who doesnt even look back at the umpire to appeal.

Aus 188/5 vs RSA Pak fans will probably be lapping this up. Expect more pigheaded statements coming out from the likes of Shoaib and co about how difficult Australia is to beat. Their eventual nefarious aim being to compare their victory (assuming it happens) to India's performance against pretty much anyone India's lost to and then contrast and prove by induction that though theyve been in hiatus for over a year theyre still better than us.

Pakistan will lose 5-0
Hard to say -- the way Australia is playing -- i dont bet on them. Aus itself has been on a slippery slope having lost 9 out of the last 15 ODIs They very nearly lost the ODIs to NZ whom India disposed off quite easily without much fuss. I am not sure where these Aussies are going to be.
haha atleast we have beaten a minnow team like New Zealand twice in the last 40 years. WHen was the last time you beat a Minnow like West Indies in an away series ??? -- NEVER Thank the umpiring including Billy Doctrove in Antigua 2000 for that...WI were not a minnow for many years. So are England now a minnow then? (Dude do you realize it has been 13 years since you have won an away series against India, WI, Eng, RSA and Aus combined ? ) We have struggled in RSA and Aus but were pretty close to beating RSA last time in RSA- did not have Gul or Akhtar! India the 1999 series counted as 2-1 win with the 3rd match counting as Asian test championship- as was written by Wisden England- half our team didn't play last time I like India's team- but I can't remember the last time they won in SL!!! It's highly irrelevant though!
haha atleast we have beaten a minnow team like New Zealand twice in the last 40 years. WHen was the last time you beat a Minnow like West Indies in an away series ??? -- NEVER Thank the umpiring including Billy Doctrove in Antigua 2000 for that...WI were not a minnow for many years. So are England now a minnow then? (Dude do you realize it has been 13 years since you have won an away series against India, WI, Eng, RSA and Aus combined ? )
We have struggled in RSA and Aus but were pretty close to beating RSA last time in RSA- did not have Gul or Akhtar!
Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses. Even with Akhtar and Gul and Bull and Ox you couldnt have done crap, so stop giving me that nonsense. Akhtar has been playing for 13 years and Wasim and Waqar have been around in the last 25 years period. so what happened then?
India the 1999 series counted as 2-1 win with the 3rd match counting as Asian test championship- as was written by Wisden
That is biggest JOKE OF THE YEAR. You know what even India won a series in Australia cuz in 2004 I divide the series into 2 parts 1st part we won 1-0 and 2nd part we lost 1-0. Fair enough. In short stop being a Joker Hassan -- I thought you were a fair minded poster, but i guess you too have the genes. Some things never change. In short when somebody asks When did Pakistan Last win a Series in India -- The Answer is going to be 25 years ago -- and nothing will change it -- OK. So forget all short cuts to give yourself a victory out of nothing. (BTW This reminds me -- when you ask any Paki -- WHat is Pakistans Record in T-20 WC against India they say One TIE and One Loss -- Nobody says 2 losses -- which makes me laugh like hell)
England- half our team didn't play last time
-- More Excuses What were they doing anyways -- Shoiab was taking drugs, Asif was busy taking drugs. And like who else did you have who was going to make a difference? I like India's team- but I can't remember the last time they won in SL!!! It's highly irrelevant though!
haha atleast we have beaten a minnow team like New Zealand twice in the last 40 years. WHen was the last time you beat a Minnow like West Indies in an away series ??? -- NEVER Thank the umpiring including Billy Doctrove in Antigua 2000 for that...WI were not a minnow for many years. So are England now a minnow then? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: A Pakistani talking about umpiring ---- hahahaha Remind me -- how many matches has Pakistan Won against India and in Sharjah because of Umpiring ? Can you count ? Dont bother -- cuz you will lose track of it. Before you jump into any hysterical debates -- just let me know number of times Javed Miandad has been given LBW in Pakistan. (Dude do you realize it has been 13 years since you have won an away series against India, WI, Eng, RSA and Aus combined ? ) We have struggled in RSA and Aus but were pretty close to beating RSA last time in RSA- did not have Gul or Akhtar! India the 1999 series counted as 2-1 win with the 3rd match counting as Asian test championship- as was written by Wisden England- half our team didn't play last time I like India's team- but I can't remember the last time they won in SL!!! It's highly irrelevant though!