Rajasthan Royals vs Cape Cobras - 11th april - Atul Sharma's debut ?

amits

Pathetic Indian batsmen in Royals squad None of the Indian batsmen of the RR squad looked good Only the bowlers were good I still dont understand that when Yusuf Pathan was sitting there why did he not play
Relax man Warne said they have a lot of players he hasn't ever seen, so he would like the chance to see how they perform

This SA side is the champion side' date=' most of the Indians in RR are unknown[/quote'] But the franchisees have paid well for making them practice well ... the Indians will have to face the international players in the IPL and these domestic guys have no match for the international players The Indian batsmen were not at all confident and they will have to be much more confident in the actual series otherwise RR cannot fare with the likes of even teams like RC leave apart CSK and MI

Guest gaurav_indian
Pathetic Indian batsmen in Royals squad None of the Indian batsmen of the RR squad looked good Only the bowlers were good I still dont understand that when Yusuf Pathan was sitting there why did he not play
abey yaar 27 players kya South Africa ghumaane ke liye le gaye hai?Warna ke raaj mein sabko mauka milega.:pray:

Relax man Warne said they have a lot of players he hasn't ever seen, so he would like the chance to see how they perform
I am not worried about the players but I am more worried that they have not confident at all.. last year the IPL players were quite confident but I dont see much confidence in the RR Indian players

This season Warne may get distracted by the presence of Shilpa :(
Maybe not .. Yuvi got inspired from Preity Zinta last year But seriously speaking Shilpa is making more hype for the Royals resulting in more expectations from the team I saw a poll in a reputed south african cricket website and they are supporting RR the most .. they think RR will win the tournament :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: