"Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series"

fineleg

Did this footage follow the Kapil 175 you said you'd watched? :D
I clarified it why i put kapil innings as special.U won't understand as a kid how much i enjoyed that innings through radio commentary .U r taking on a person who has been following this game before u born .
I clarified it why i put kapil innings as special.U won't understand as a kid how much i enjoyed that innings through radio commentary .U r taking on a person who has been following this game before u born .
So apparently you've been following the game for more than a quarter of a century and you're still deluded enough to think after all that time that SRT had attitude issues, an obsession with his statistics and a desire to only inflate his average? That's the sort of logic I might expect from some of the johnny come latelys who see Yuvraj and Pietersen belting sixes here and there, then wonder why such an acclaimed player like SRT won't play such shots and think he's selfish or has attitude issues. Then again maybe you just spent the last 20+ years with your eyes firmly shut. (Or you're just full of the same horseshit you were posting earlier in here - I've come across plenty of younger fans and teenagers in club cricket/etc who've been following the game only a short while but seem to have far more insight and understanding about the game than you have.)
Back to retarded statement :winky:
Which one, dan? There are so many flooding this thread I'm losing track of which retarded statement is which. Is it the one where Dravid gets thanked for denying SRT a 200? Or the one where SRT doesn't have the same attitude as Dravid? Or where the real god will hopefully reward SRT with an injury, or SRT only cares about his statistics and average?
Guest Hiten.
BTW - let it be known that this thread title has been doctored by one of those with privileges to alter the thread title. As Kumble rocks pointed out this has been modified for sensationalism by someone else.
....but the thread title is a mere synopsis of the thread content :winky:. Quit playing the victim card, Akhtar never succeeded with that, neither will you :giggle:
....but the thread title is a mere synopsis of the thread content :winky:. Quit playing the victim card' date=' Akhtar never succeeded with that, neither will you :giggle:[/quote'] Oi shweaah, ah oinly twied my besshhht faah Parkisshhtan and naivah aivah faked any injuriesshh!
jeez.. leave riya alone guys.. she is no FL..she knows what she is talking about.. why picking up fight with her?
Totally justifiable and fair enough comments from Salil with respect to my earlier comments.My knee jerk reaction was OTT.I don't defend that since i have the same opinion about that innings . However i am not overly obsessed with Tendulkar and wish him bad .That was the point .
Well' date=' put the original title back - dont just change the title to whatever you want.[/quote'] There was no original title, Fineleg. This was part of a longer discussion (match thread or something related) at first that you derailed with those comments. Given the number of responses that took the discussion away from the OP it got split away into a separate discussion.
I think its fair to say that even though Riya has been unfairly critical of Sachin at various points' date=' she has also not held back on praising him many times. Even during his recent 100 in NZ, she was one of the first people to give a congratulatory message.[/quote'] I have no problems with people who occasionally criticized Tendulkar. We sometimes get frustrated and do that in the heat of the moment. But those who did it consistently are the ones that I can not stand.

Isn't he a selfish player according to many here ?? So Sachin's main aim would have been to score 150 :winky: While exposing Ishant for so many deliveries, he was short of that figure.So there must be a genuine reason for what he did that day. Either he was impressed with what he saw of Ishant in the nets or his body was not strong enough to hit big shots. Remember Cocky had fielders spread all over the park while Sachin took strike.