Is SRK changing to Ahmedabad Knight Riders instead of KKR?

fineleg

And I hate Vijay Mallya for choosing Kevin Pietersen as captain. And RD/VVS are not known as one of India's best captains while Ganguly is.
Criticism of owner action is understandable. Effigy burning, and rail rokos and other such public nuisance stuff is what need not be done. And Calcutta just goes crazy when they think "ganguly has been slighted".

I'm not sure whether it's true or not but what I never understood is the stupidity of people from Calcutta. SRK, KKR team owner, removed Ganguly from captaincy and so what??? Mallya and DC management did same thing to Dravid and Laxman respectively. We didn't hear too many protests from the people of B'lore or Hyderabad. Sure some people or press might have criticized them here and there but didn't make any BIG issue out of it unlike in Ganguly's case. I'm pretty sure SRK wouldn't have dared to do this had IPL-2 being played in India otherwise we would have seen whole of Calcutta rooting for opposition teams :haha:
That would have been a disaster for Knight Riders. Imagine 100,000 people cheering for CSK or MI in Kolkata :haha: Half the team players would have been targeted and Shah Rukh Khan wouldn't have been able to watch a game in Kolkata. Didn't that happen when Rahul Dravid was captain when the crowd cheered for the opponents after Ganguly was sacked as a captain? I think Rahul Dravid said at that time he was not alone in the hate club of Kolkata and it was led by the eminent Mr.Sunil Gavaskar :--D Fair enough move if they are looking to change the name. At least the Kolkata fans will burn the effigy once and get on with it otherwise Shah Rukh Khan and the team will have to deal with these fans on a yearly basis which is not good.

That would have been a disaster for Knight Riders. Imagine 100,000 people cheering for CSK or MI in Kolkata :haha: Half the team players would have been targeted and Shah Rukh Khan wouldn't have been able to watch a game in Kolkata. Didn't that happen when Rahul Dravid was captain when the crowd cheered for the opponents after Ganguly was sacked as a captain? I think Rahul Dravid said at that time he was not alone in the hate club of Kolkata and it was led by the eminent Mr.Sunil Gavaskar :--D
Yep, they went ape sh.t in Calcutta becoz their "God" ganguly was sacked :laugh:
Fair enough move if they are looking to change the name. At least the Kolkata fans will burn the effigy once and get on with it otherwise Shah Rukh Khan and the team will have to deal with these fans on a yearly basis which is not good.
:haha:

bengali girls r the worst in india. i have decided never to make a bengali girl-friend after a bengali girl ditched me:((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bengali girls are good for temporary GF. Never get serious with them. Dont marry one even by mistake.
well said. i paid the price for getting serious with a bengali girl & she dumped me despite being with me for 8.5 months. i even started a thread about that earlier. as for girl-friends, up, uttaranchal & delhi girls happen to be the best