Welcome Chandni Chowkers to the List - Jakhas'd

Rajiv

Some funny names of our IPL teams Dilli Boll veevils Dhakkan Dischargers Chinai Copper Wings (this means that wings are very heavy so they cant fly ........in simple terms they cant win ) Banglore Loyal Scavengers Rajasthan Bowels :hysterical: Poonjab or Pwnjob Kings eleven Kolkata night fighters.......or shyte gliders but the name that stays always ahead is Mumbai Indians AALA RE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No change in their name :mi::mi: :mi: :mi: :mi: :mi: :mi:

If we have to stop this then we have to shut lotta stuff dished out to the south indians..and 12 baj gaye is pretty universal..so relax and I see ur post edited..dont go crazy' date=' if u have issues..u can PM[/quote'] yea i have heard ppl making fun of them on this 12 noon thingy.. wats it all about?? y tht 12 noon?? i dont see the connection.. issit cuz of the soon at its peak??

Veeru is one of the dumbest captains going around in contemporary cricket. he bowls his first over in this year's IPL and bowls a no ball, free hit, 3 sixers....SETS UP GAME FOR DC!
This is the easiest thing to deduce in present cricket I hope the poster who was claiming Sehwag as a legendary captain takes some eggs, smashes them and rubs them on his own face