How IPL can improve

Gambit

2) Give all deserving domestic players a chance to play. Eg. Rahane , M Vijay can be sold to Rajasthan by mumbai and Chennai respectively. They will surely do a lot better than Neeraj patel and Valthaty. Cheteshwar Pujara should be played in the XI by KKR :((
Che is injuired.

i like the idea of a 50 over match at a different time of the year but it needs to be short or the older players will be able to cope also i think we should get rid of the cheerleaders- its just not indian lets be creative its fine to have some theatrics to keep the crowd happy but this is the ipl not american football

i like the idea of a 50 over match at a different time of the year but it needs to be short or the older players will be able to cope also i think we should get rid of the cheerleaders- its just not indian lets be creative its fine to have some theatrics to keep the crowd happy but this is the ipl not american football
I dont agree on the cheerleader thing .. they were one of the primary reasons why IPL 1 became so successful ... the TRP ratings increased as the cheerleaders turned hotter :winky: