Sachin received highest no. of calls in Idea cellular network promotion in IPL

ViruRulez

PUNE: Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, the captain of Mumbai Indians, surely knows how to lead. Leading his team with the highest score so far in South Africa, he is also leading back home. Idea Cellular, one of the MI sponsors, launched its Talk to MI campaign last week and more than half the callers want to speak to Sachin. The campaign, launched on April 20, allowed cricket fans to talk to or send an SMS to either of the 25 MI on their individual numbers designated by Idea Cellular. The company ran commercials with numbers of Sachin Tendulkar, Harbhajan Singh and Zaheer Khan while the numbers of other cricketers were posted on its website. Out of the seven and a half lakh calls received till April 26, almost half of them were for Sachin, bulk of them coming on his birthday April 24, followed by Harbhajan Singh and Zaheer Khan. However, currently the calls made to any of these at any time in the day is answered by pre-recorded voice of the cricketer, who are said to be playing matches or practising. But the campaign has generated a good amount of visibility for Idea Cellular, similar to its ‘What An Idea, Sirji’ campaigns.

You will have to leave a voice message :haha:
Idea ne free main 7.5 call karwa liye logo se .. and I am sure these must be premium numbers where calls are charged at a much higher rate than normal calls :winky: Ullu banata hai customers ka :cantstop:

Just called Sachin who said that he is busy at fielding practice and cant take my call.:D
you really called up at the number :giggle: BTW are these ISD numbers of SA .. if so bahut chuna lagaya hai Idea walon ne logo ko :cantstop:

you really called up at the number :giggle: BTW are these ISD numbers of SA .. if so bahut chuna lagaya hai Idea walon ne logo ko :cantstop:
Yes....just to see what happens. And these are local numbers. Interesting thing is that it was 4:45 AM IST when I made the call. And isnt SA a little behind us in time.....So Sachin was in fielding practice at 12 AM? Poor job by Idea.

Guest Hiten.
I'll text "CHOKER" to Sachin's phone tonite:--D
Give me your number, and I'll be glad to reply on behalf of Sachin :cantstop: